Injuries at the moment

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Injuries at the moment

From the look of the squad and the fact they only named 27 instead of the normal 28 it would seem we have 17 injuries at present. Have things really improved or are we the unluckiest club of all time? Or is it an AFL conspiricy.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Re: Injuries at the moment

plugger66 wrote:From the look of the squad and the fact they only named 27 instead of the normal 28 it would seem we have 17 injuries at present. Have things really improved or are we the unluckiest club of all time? Or is it an AFL conspiricy.
Blame GT.

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

By the sound of things it's just alot of minor niggles that ross the boss doesn't want to risk heading into the real stuff.

I never expected him to take the nab seriously and was surprised when he said if ur fit u'll play but i'm starting to think that was all smoke and mirrors.

Being careful is sensible i'm not worried yet,

100 percent behind the saints 100 percent of the time
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

LENNY LEADS THE WAY wrote:By the sound of things it's just alot of minor niggles that ross the boss doesn't want to risk heading into the real stuff.

I never expected him to take the nab seriously and was surprised when he said if ur fit u'll play but i'm starting to think that was all smoke and mirrors.

Being careful is sensible i'm not worried yet,
2 and 4 week soft tissue injuries aren't that minor I wouldn't think.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

I would love some confirmation that this is not the case...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!