AFL Prospectus 2008 Just Arrived From Publishers

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

TwoTowers
Club Player

AFL Prospectus 2008 Just Arrived From Publishers

As usual $20 to saintsational or saints people if you can pm me and arrange to pick it up from me at Champion Data at Southbank or the Heatherton/Moorabbin area. I've only just started reading it but so far I reckon its even better this year. I had better let you know that you can get a really top deal if you order online so some of you who usually get it off me might prefer to wait a couple more days and order online. Make sure you read the next paragraph as we can only do the betting credit bonus online.

It will be in the bookstores in a week or 2 for $30 or you can order it online for about $40 at http://www.championdata.com.au/prospectus.html
If you order online and, if you're a punter, then its a great deal as we also throw in a $40 betting credit on any sporting event through Sportsbet. You have to be over 18 to get the betting credit offer. The online orders will be getting sent out in a day or two I believe.

This year there is also a weekly email update on the fantasy comps that you get automatically with the book.
Last edited by TwoTowers on Wed 30 Jan 2008 10:33am, edited 1 time in total.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Not only a great deal for sainters at $20 a copy, Two Towers is a good bloke who goes out of his way to help fellow sainters.

2 years ago he even delivered copies for myself and Dal_Santos_Gal to the intra club game making him late for a wedding (not his own :lol: ) !!

esaint66
SS Life Member

Eastern wrote:Not only a great deal for sainters at $20 a copy, Two Towers is a good bloke who goes out of his way to help fellow sainters.

2 years ago he even delivered copies for myself and Dal_Santos_Gal to the intra club game making him late for a wedding (not his own :lol: ) !!

s**t id trust that kinda guy with my life

esaint66
SS Life Member

Eastern wrote:Not only a great deal for sainters at $20 a copy, Two Towers is a good bloke who goes out of his way to help fellow sainters.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

saint edward wrote:

Twice

TwoTowers
Club Player

I'm bringing one to the practice match (8th Feb) for Eastern so I can easily bring a few more. Just pm your mobile phone number if you want to catch up.

Its a fantastic book if you've never seen it. Although I'm not personally involved in any of the writing I am very proud of it. Would take easily a month to read it all. Guaranteed good value and a 'must have' for footy nuts, particularly if you play dreamteam comps.

If you're only interested in St Kilda and Saints players then it might not be so interesting (its honest and this season is no different). I will see if I can get permission to post the St Kilda bits just before the home and away season begins.

TwoTowers
Club Player

Also ... those people who ordered online in the very first week didn't receive the email with details about the betting voucher. You have to let us know so we can get you fixed up.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

My copy too!!!

TT, can you put me down for one and I'll collect it from you either at Champion data, or perhaps at the ROund 1 NAB game if you are gonna be there?

Happy to Netbank the payment in advance

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
TwoTowers
Club Player

saint66au wrote:

My copy too!!!

TT, can you put me down for one and I'll collect it from you either at Champion data, or perhaps at the ROund 1 NAB game if you are gonna be there?

Happy to Netbank the payment in advance
Done. I've pm'd you.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Purchased online.

Now have to decide on who to plunge my free bet on :lol:

They walk amongst us...

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

HSVKing wrote:Purchased online.

You'll get some juicy odds on Craig Lowndes :roll: :wink: !!

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
HSVKing wrote:Purchased online.

You'll get some juicy odds on Craig Lowndes :roll: :wink: !!
:lol:

Atleast I'd be safe in knowing it didn't cost me anything :P

They walk amongst us...

Liam_G
Club Player

I must say, it certainly is a good read. Grab yourselves a copy!