Thomas to take Saints to court - The Age 30/1

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

is also seeking a further $168,000 for what the second part of his claim describes as annual leave and public holiday entitlements, although Thomas, who coached the club for just over five seasons, signed a statutory declaration before his departure that stated he had taken all the annual leave he was owed. Thomas has since claimed he was pressured to sign the declaration only days before being removed.
So the whizz bang contract negotiator, who insisted the he and he alone be responsible for managing all of the player's contract's would now conveniently like us to believe that he is so incompetent that he can't even manage his own.

ANYONE who believe's that is seriously wet behind the ears

The fact is Thomas signed a stat dec stating that he was not owed any holiday or annual leave entitlements and now he's claiming he was pressured into signing this :roll:

This parasite scum, should be happy for the $500,000 a year he was paid straight up from the get go without any previous coaching experience, in what he himself has admitted was a flawed process and the $100,000 money for nothing, hush money, which should never have been offered in the first place.

Thomas loves the club alright, it' s been his cash cow for the past 7 years, but as for bleeding red, white and black the only bleeding that this leech does comes off the club's bottomline.

Paid over 2.5 million already and still he's looking to line his own pockets.

and some are still so naive as to not see this scum's true character, even after all of this :roll:

fair dinkum

Thomas is a habitual liar and would say and do anything to serve his own agenda

Fact is Thomas signed a stat dec stating he was NOT owed any annual leave or holiday pay and the St.Kilda Football Club should NOT pay him one cent of this.

What I want to know is when the court case is on and where and I will most definitely be attending!

FAIR DINKUM

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:Grant Thomas did a contract with me a few years ago. Never paid up. I'm still waiting. Should I sue the St Kilda Football Club too?
Do tell.
A job was requested. A service promised. A fee offered.

Service was provided. Fee offered never paid.

Fee minor to insignificant amount, but still, is there a principle involved here?

Should I get my free lunch?

<tongue in cheek mode>

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
What I want to know is when the court case is on and where and I will most definitely be attending!
HAHAH!!

When you find out where it is, let me know. I gotta see this.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
HAHAH!!

B4E,

Make sure you go to the courtroom on the right side of the courthouse though.

Your track record with lobbing on Grant Thomas isn't that good!!

:lol:

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
GrumpyOne

rodgerfox wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
HAHAH!!

B4 will be going to keep the writs-to-advantage stats. :wink:

markp
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
HAHAH!!

Melbourne County Court May 14 the article said... 250 William st... byo popcorn.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
Melbourne County Court May 14 the article said... 250 William st... byo popcorn.
be there and outside the square

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
markp wrote:
That'd be rooted squares you would think.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
markp wrote:
Are you allowed to barrack during a court case?

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

The date: May 14th 2008

The scene: Melbourne County Court

The players: St Kilda Football Club v Grant Thomas

The judge: Harvey Wallbanger

The judge says: "You are not worthy of any more member funds and you cannot bleed for any more. You ate pressure for breakfast yet you were pressured into signing for holidays you never took. I think not."

GT: "But I'm Grant Thomas. I am really fantastic. And I am also really ridiculously good looking."

Judge: "I rule in favour of the St Kilda Football Club under judgement number 1966."

Court crowd: "We want another one, just like that one....woooooooo!"

GT: "But I bleed red, white and black."

Unidentified male at the rear of the courtroom with the initials B4E: "17 to 1 you d**khead!! 17 to 1."

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

barks4eva wrote:
markp wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

markp
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
barks4eva wrote:
markp wrote:
Are you allowed to barrack during a court case?
I have a feeling we'll find out at the above mentioned time and place.... :wink:

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

just bring your ruck stats barks and she'll be apples!

jill
Club Player

Do we wear our colours and will flags be allowed? Who will do the run-through banner? :wink:

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

jill wrote:Do we wear our colours and will flags be allowed? Who will do the run-through banner? :wink:
May not be a run through banner but a few people offering to run through him........!

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
markp wrote:
I can just picture it.

B4Eva and Rod Butterss sitting side by side holding hands in nervous, but excited anticipation. Ruck stats and loan contracts in their spare hands.

With Teflon, B4Eva's trusty and pathetic sidekick in the row behind them, hanging on every movement his heroes make. Watching B4Eva's every facial expression intensely. Just waiting to jump in and agree with him - whatever that may be that he agrees with. Doesn't matter - as long as he has a friend.

I gotta see this.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
I can just picture it.

B4Eva and Rod Butterss sitting side by side holding hands in nervous, but excited anticipation. Ruck stats and loan contracts in their spare hands.
More than happy to have the new admin, afterall it was Butterss who appointed Thomas as coach in the first place and agreed to the $500,000 a year from the get go

and it was Butterss who offered Thomas the $100,000 in hush money, which should never have been offered in the first place

and anyone silly enough to lend Thomas one million and trust him to pay it back,...............

suffice to say I'm overjoyed to see the back of both of them

but at least Butterss had the football clubs interest at heart and let's not forget it was Butterss who tried to have Matthew Drain installed in 2005, which Thomas refused because he wanted his mate Bundy to do all the extra things instead, which thankfully at least didn't extend to reading out player numbers at the National Draft :roll:

I 'd call Butterss a Saints man which is more than I can say for The parasite Thomas

With Teflon, B4Eva's trusty and pathetic sidekick in the row behind them, hanging on every movement his heroes make. Watching B4Eva's every facial expression intensely. Just waiting to jump in and agree with him - whatever that may be that he agrees with. Doesn't matter - as long as he has a friend.

I gotta see this.
hardly

Teflon is his own man, just so happens he's one of the few around this place with a fair dinkum clue

now back in your foxhole, dodgy

as for Thomas the smug prick, do not settle, definitely let it go to court

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

It was actually Mark Kellett that wanted Matthew Drain in 2005.

Rod Butterss was following his recommendation.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote: Teflon is his own man
I believe it is still up for debate as to whether or not Teflon is infact a man at all.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:It was actually Mark Kellett that wanted Matthew Drain in 2005.

Rod Butterss was following his recommendation.
yep, indeed, but it was Butterss along with the board who wanted to install a new football manager with Drain identified as the man for the job, until Thomas Maximus threw his weight around, like the filthy fat pig that he is

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
is also seeking a further $168,000 for what the second part of his claim describes as annual leave and public holiday entitlements, although Thomas, who coached the club for just over five seasons, signed a statutory declaration before his departure that stated he had taken all the annual leave he was owed. Thomas has since claimed he was pressured to sign the declaration only days before being removed.
So the whizz bang contract negotiator, who insisted the he and he alone be responsible for managing all of the player's contract's would now conveniently like us to believe that he is so incompetent that he can't even manage his own.

ANYONE who believe's that is seriously wet behind the ears

The fact is Thomas signed a stat dec stating that he was not owed any holiday or annual leave entitlements and now he's claiming he was pressured into signing this :roll:

This parasite scum, should be happy for the $500,000 a year he was paid straight up from the get go without any previous coaching experience, in what he himself has admitted was a flawed process and the $100,000 money for nothing, hush money, which should never have been offered in the first place.

Thomas loves the club alright, it' s been his cash cow for the past 7 years, but as for bleeding red, white and black the only bleeding that this leech does comes off the club's bottomline.

Paid over 2.5 million already and still he's looking to line his own pockets.

and some are still so naive as to not see this scum's true character, even after all of this :roll:

fair dinkum

Thomas is a habitual liar and would say and do anything to serve his own agenda

Fact is Thomas signed a stat dec stating he was NOT owed any annual leave or holiday pay and the St.Kilda Football Club should NOT pay him one cent of this.

FAIR DINKUM
Attending the court case. You really make me laugh. If GT said boo to you , you would break the 100 metre world record.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: Attending the court case. You really make me laugh. If GT said boo to you , you would break the 100 metre world record.
But Mr Thomas wants us to believe that he is so meek and mild that he was co-erced by stand over man Butterss to sign a stat dec.

So which one is it plugger? The timid employee intimidated into signing a stat dec or the big tough he man Alpha male who, you would have us believe, physically attack barks4eva?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Attending the court case. You really make me laugh. If GT said boo to you, you would break the 100 metre world record.
Goes to show how much you know, which is BTW, SFA, IMHO, FWIW, NN

Would happily tell Thomas what I thought of him to his face and would not hesitate to do so

and that's FAIR DINKUM

stinger
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Attending the court case. You really make me laugh. If GT said boo to you, you would break the 100 metre world record.
Goes to show how much you know, which is BTW, SFA, IMHO, FWIW, NN

Would happily tell Thomas what I thought of him to his face and would not hesitate to do so

and that's FAIR DINKUM

last time you did..it ended in tears...for you......

by the way mods...thomas is a member of this forum.....i thought calling forum members was against the rules....do something about it.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

What's his member name? I'll send him a PM to ask about my contract!!