Ego is not a Dirty Word?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Ego is not a Dirty Word?

Maybe it is!

Who has the biggest ego on Saintsational.

Cast your votes

GrumpyOne

I have of course.

Waste of time voting. :roll:

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Everyone has a massive ego, because behind a keyboard everybody's hardcore :)

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
riccardo
Saintsational Legend

Armoooo wrote:Everyone has a massive ego, because behind a keyboard everybody's hardcore :)
Possibly the truest statement ever posted here.

How many of us have had knock down drags out with each other on here only to be bestest buddies when we meet face to face? (and yes, I'm guilty of it, too :oops: )

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

I see it as a dead heat between the two LARGEST EVER egos on this forum;

LukeL26 & rogerwa :roll: :wink: !!

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

I have the biggest ego, because I'm the smartest and best poster on SS :shock:

GrumpyOne

saintspremiers wrote:I have the biggest ego, because I'm the smartest and best poster on SS :shock:
Hah!

My ego is so big, I have to fold it in half to fit in my loungeroom. :lol:

Go Sretnias Go
Club Player

What makes an egotist - some ability I guess.

My ego is huge cos I'm -

a top athlete
a top footballer,
a top buisinessman,
got plenty of dough
a great lover
good looking

and with all that, I'm a "Sainter"

Most egotists , like the great Eddie Everywhere, Greg (the great white fishfinger) Norman etc., are absolutely full of Bulltish anyway.

Once a Sainter always a Sainter.
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

My ego is so huge that I had to build an extra wing onto my mansion just to house my ego. But with the loads of dough I have it wasn't an issue. Naturally I hired a contractor for the job as I was way too busy satisfying hordes of supermodels. Between that and my first hobby of international race car driving I was just way too busy, especially as I promised a couple of up and coming young musicians that I would pen them another couple of international hits to help their careers along (hi Dan & Nat). But all of that isn't what feeds my massive ego, it's really all my charity work in Africa for the kiddies and the modelling for the "after" photos for the ads for dodgy exercise equipment (I like to give a little back). All that and coming from a background seo deprived that I had to live in a cardboard box at side of road and lick road clean evey night.

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
GrumpyOne

True Believer wrote:My ego is so huge that I had to build an extra wing onto my mansion just to house my ego. But with the loads of dough I have it wasn't an issue. Naturally I hired a contractor for the job as I was way too busy satisfying hordes of supermodels. Between that and my first hobby of international race car driving I was just way too busy, especially as I promised a couple of up and coming young musicians that I would pen them another couple of international hits to help their careers along (hi Dan & Nat). But all of that isn't what feeds my massive ego, it's really all my charity work in Africa for the kiddies and the modelling for the "after" photos for the ads for dodgy exercise equipment (I like to give a little back). All that and coming from a background seo deprived that I had to live in a cardboard box at side of road and lick road clean evey night.
You've come a long way since you studied at my feet, Grasshopper. 8-)

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

"I'll say this with the greatest amount of humility that I can muster. I'm the best trial lawyer going around. Best ever. Can't be beat."

- Denny Crane

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
asiu

it's hard to be humble .........when you'r perfect in every way

yipper
SS Life Member

True Believer wrote:My ego is so huge that I had to build an extra wing onto my mansion just to house my ego. But with the loads of dough I have it wasn't an issue. Naturally I hired a contractor for the job as I was way too busy satisfying hordes of supermodels. Between that and my first hobby of international race car driving I was just way too busy, especially as I promised a couple of up and coming young musicians that I would pen them another couple of international hits to help their careers along (hi Dan & Nat). But all of that isn't what feeds my massive ego, it's really all my charity work in Africa for the kiddies and the modelling for the "after" photos for the ads for dodgy exercise equipment (I like to give a little back). All that and coming from a background seo deprived that I had to live in a cardboard box at side of road and lick road clean evey night.
I taught him everything he knows!!

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

I have...

Dont you believe what you've seen or you've heard.. 8-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
n1ck
Saintsational Legend

"Denny Crane."