04 and 08 Heath Black and AaronHamill vs Gilbert and Goddard

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

houseofvictor
Club Player

04 and 08 Heath Black and AaronHamill vs Gilbert and Goddard

Can we as Sainters move on and suceed without these guys? We have now added Sam Gilbert and Brendon Goddard was being spat on by lothsome Saints supporters! Just watch out AFL this year!
Goddard will be filthy - take my word! and Gilbert will excellent again - These guys will destroy the opposition NO DOUBT!
I still think Kosi will be the next FFwd, and Goddard will work his way in as the best Centre half Forward of the comp! Brendan Goddard= next Stewart Lowe!

-----Strength through Loyalty-----
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Love the optimism :)

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: 04 and 08 Heath Black and AaronHamill vs Gilbert and God

houseofvictor wrote:Can we as Sainters move on and suceed without these guys? We have now added Sam Gilbert and Brendon Goddard was being spat on by lothsome Saints supporters! Just watch out AFL this year!
Goddard will be filthy - take my word! and Gilbert will excellent again - These guys will destroy the opposition NO DOUBT!
I still think Kosi will be the next FFwd, and Goddard will work his way in as the best Centre half Forward of the comp! Brendan Goddard= next Stewart Lowe!
Are they the only 2 things that have changed since 2004?

Halo-9
Club Player
Location: Giving the fruit loops and powder puff supporters the finger everyday!

thought riewoldt was the best chf of the comp if not st.kilda....ahh the riches :P

ST.KILDA are the BEST
So F**K all the REST

*BALLwagon Member #9*

SAINTS LOVE......................SAINTS FOOTY