Is Kosi overrated?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Winmarvellous
Club Player

Judds a great player but if I was picking my side Id have Browne, Riewoldt, Pavlich Cox picked well ahead
Because you build a game around a key forward. Mi9dfielders can be alright as long as they get the ball fwd, And Judd is the best in the league at it. FULL STOP. That is why he is so feared.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

So he is the best midfielder?
I wouldn't argue with that however I do not believe that he ias as far ahead of the pack as he is made out to be...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
Brian Collis
Club Player

If you say so

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

If Judd was as far ahead of the pack as he is made out to be he would dominate every week, he plays good every week (almost) with great and brilliant performances mixed in there, however if he and Priddis were to have the exact same output Judd would have been considered to have played better because of his name.... An important thing to remember is just because Judd gets 3 brownlow votes doesn't mean he was the best on ground...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
fonz_#15
SS Life Member

Armoooo wrote:just because Judd gets 3 brownlow votes doesn't mean he was the best on ground...
no but it suggests he went ok..

Robert Harvey- Simply the best