must be a joke. gibbs to captain carscum....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

must be a joke. gibbs to captain carscum....

..but i'm hoping its not.....

on big footy they are saying that gibbs the squib has been appointed captain.......bahaahahahahahahahah

here's the link...

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=401870

i particularly like the comment that gibbs s*** his pants when milne charged him.....
Last edited by stinger on Mon 10 Dec 2007 7:33pm, edited 1 time in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: must be a joke. gibbs to captain carscum....

stinger wrote:..but i'm hoping its not.....

on big footy they are saying that gibbs the squib has been appointed captain.......bahaahahahahahahahah

her's the link...

He isnt even in the leadership group next season so it would be hard to be captain. By the way IMO he is far from a squib and will be a very good player.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Ive always wondered by BigFooty is gospel when it contains bad news for other clubs, yet when its the Saints that are the bearer of the negative rumours, the whole site is bollocks LOL

Sheesh..breathtakingly stupid if true..but cant see it happening.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
LTN16
SS Hall of Fame

But he got taken out of the Leadership Group so how could he be Captain :roll: :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

LTN16 wrote:But he got taken out of the Leadership Group so how could he be Captain :roll: :roll:
i don't know....i think it must be a joke......but anyway.....he does show a distinct lack of courage for someone so highly rated...i have seen him squib it about 4-5 times.........most avid followers of the game have noticed his lack of fortitude.....but then he is still young......don't know that you can grow a set of balls when you are that age though.....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
LTN16 wrote:But he got taken out of the Leadership Group so how could he be Captain :roll: :roll:
i don't know....i think it must be a joke......but anyway.....he does show a distinct lack of courage for someone so highly rated...i have seen him squib it about 4-5 times.........most avid followers of the game have noticed his lack of fortitude.....but then he is still young......don't know that you can grow a set of balls when you are that age though.....
You must be watching a different player through your rose coloured glasses. No AFL player is a squib.

freddy bloggs

doesnt seem to be any truth to it as they seem to have pulled the thread to it

gibbs is 2 young for the captaincy of Carlton anyway

they should just let him play a few years and learn the game.. not the same as it is sanfl

riewoldting2

stinger wrote:
you are way too obsessed with Gibbs. You are the squib. You are too cowardly to answer my question? What do you hate more? My alleged trolling, or riewoldting's comments about banging your daughter?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

riewoldting2 wrote:
stinger wrote:
you are way too obsessed with Gibbs. You are the squib. You are too cowardly to answer my question? What do you hate more? My alleged trolling, or riewoldting's comments about banging your daughter?
Haven't you had enough 'peurile fun' by now to satisfy yourself?

Making sexual jokes about someone's daughter is not funny and not welcome. Why don't you just crawl back under whatever rock you crawled out of?
You are obviously not a parent because I don't believe any parent would make comments like you have. Have you even reached puberty yet?

Whoever/whatever you are, you are adding nothing of value to this forum with posts like those you have made on this thread. If you are a Carlscum Troll, isn't time to go back to Tanking Carlscum and tell all your little mates about what you've been doing over here. I'm sure they'll appreciate you much more than we do and given their intellect you'll probably be given a hero's welcome there.

riewoldting2

Mr Magic wrote:
riewoldting2 wrote:
stinger wrote:
Haven't you had enough 'peurile fun' by now to satisfy yourself?

Making sexual jokes about someone's daughter is not funny and not welcome. Why don't you just crawl back under whatever rock you crawled out of?
You are obviously not a parent because I don't believe any parent would make comments like you have. Have you even reached puberty yet?

Whoever/whatever you are, you are adding nothing of value to this forum with posts like those you have made on this thread. If you are a Carlscum Troll, isn't time to go back to Tanking Carlscum and tell all your little mates about what you've been doing over here. I'm sure they'll appreciate you much more than we do and given their intellect you'll probably be given a hero's welcome there.
I completley agree making sexual comments about someone's daughter is inappropriate and the person making them should be banned. However Riewoldting has made continued jokes and insulted Stinger's daughter, and remains an unbanned user on this forum. Says something, doesen't it?

LTN16
SS Hall of Fame

Why don't the Moderators stick by their word and have ZERO TOLERANCE !!

I sure would if I was a Moderator .

riewoldting2

LTN16 wrote:Why don't the Moderators stick by their word and have ZERO TOLERANCE !!

I sure would if I was a Moderator...
yes riewoldting shoudl have some discipline against him. he can't go around talking about improper sexual acts with Stinger's daughter! Some action must be done!

LTN16
SS Hall of Fame

From the sticky: All Members Must Read: ZERO TOLERANCE
HSVKing wrote: In posting this, myself and the other Mods mean 'ZERO TOLERANCE'. One false move and that will be it for you for good.

» No name calling, personal attacks, or abuse of any sort will be tolerated on any of the forums.
It's time to sick by your word !!

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

riewoldting2 wrote: yes riewoldting shoudl have some discipline against him. he can't go around talking about improper sexual acts with Stinger's daughter! Some action must be done!
You are just an idiot in search for a village....

He's an idea... wonder over to Carlton :idea:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
riewoldting2 wrote: yes riewoldting shoudl have some discipline against him. he can't go around talking about improper sexual acts with Stinger's daughter! Some action must be done!
You are just an idiot in search for a village....

He's an idea... wonder over to Carlton :idea:
Thats what happens when you have too many idiots and not enough village....one of the little buggers gets away.

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

I dont think gibbs is a squib but he doesnt really go after the ball like some of the better players in the comp i mean people blast fiora for his moment of anti-bravery but gibbs is guilty of it most weeks . i spose if the coach makes mention of it like GT did it kinda sticks as aposed to gibbs being refered to as the next big thing all the time give it a while and if he keeps on pulling out gibbs will get the tag of squib

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
stinger
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:I dont think gibbs is a squib but he doesnt really go after the ball like some of the better players in the comp i mean people blast fiora for his moment of anti-bravery but gibbs is guilty of it most weeks . i spose if the coach makes mention of it like GT did it kinda sticks as aposed to gibbs being refered to as the next big thing all the time give it a while and if he keeps on pulling out gibbs will get the tag of squib
it certainy is noticable isn't it.......

ben_fff
Club Player

I never really noticed it until I saw the footage off youtube someone posted last month of Milne running at him, I think Carlton put way too much pressure on the kid throwing him in the leadership group and talking him up so much.

We have blokes that have pulled out of plenty of contests, Fiora in 06 did it almost once a match, L.Fisher was guilty of it a few times this year...

LTN16
SS Hall of Fame

ben_fff wrote:I never really noticed it until I saw the footage off youtube someone posted last month of Milne running at him
Do you have the link for this ??

Saints94
SS Life Member

Re: must be a joke. gibbs to captain carscum....

stinger wrote:..but i'm hoping its not.....

here's the link...

i particularly like the comment that gibbs s*** his pants when milne charged him.....
What a pussy, I woudn't be scared if Milney charged at me :lol:

ben_fff
Club Player

LTN16 wrote:
ben_fff wrote:I never really noticed it until I saw the footage off youtube someone posted last month of Milne running at him
Do you have the link for this ??

HarveysDeciple

Has been banned. riewoldting2 that is.

Saints94
SS Life Member

HarveysDeciple wrote:Has been banned. riewoldting2 that is.
Hey Harvs, why has he been banned?

Saints43
Club Player

No AFL player is a squib.
I don't reckon that's true anymore.

A lot of players are all about running off the ball now. There is no implied threat of getting ironed out every time you take possession. You are more likely to be severely corralled or viscously zoned.
Players such as J McMahon (and his type at all clubs) would barely get into a contest a game.

Lining up in the centre against Lenny and the like would be different but I think there's plenty who don't ever see that sort of action. Their biggest worry is a Guerra-type charge and how many of them do you see a year?

riccardo
Saintsational Legend

homework wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:Has been banned. riewoldting2 that is.
Hey Harvs, why has he been banned?
Why do you think?

Late nomination for dumbest question of the year? :roll: