Casey Scorps.Do they have problems?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Solar
Saintsational Legend

Re: Casey Scorps.Do they have problems?

plugger66 wrote:
Solar wrote:
TimeToShineFellas wrote:
Solar wrote:can you please name the scorps stars that have left
Scorps stars hey - that might just qualify as the oxymoron of the year....

Classic comedy stuff from Solar..........
don't give me the credit, I was just replying to a silly comment made by plugger66 (now thats not an oxymoron!) :lol:

agree brat
He of little knowledge. They are stars in the crap competition called VFL.
they have been very good players for springvale but started to struggle near the end of last season. I would class them in the stars, perhaps aging champions. I would think that the likes of garruba, silvagni etc. are what next years side will be based around.

btw the VFL is not a crap comp, in fact they consistantly beat the WAFL and SANFL rep sides every year.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
St.M
Club Player

Yes - the VFL is a TERRIBLE competition..... :roll:

considering the best of the VFL are generally AFL listed players from 10 clubs.....and they FLOG the SANFL and WAFL without any of those available.....

BTW the stars are

Steve Harrison - Former Captain 5 times Best and Fairest & VFL rep
Nigel Carmody - dual B&F Captain
David Biagi - Best Fairest
Troy Makepeace - 150+ AFL Games

they are fair VFL players

jezza
Club Player

iCE MAN

Geez ice man,dont cry its all right.We would be better off with our own side that is all,and you can agree and disagree.Ice man as i stated 4 weeks ago i dont want my son who want get drafted playing for a club that is tardy in paying its players and that is why he will go and play at Frankston in 2008.He is a student and the money coming in every month will help with petrol and a bit of food. And if you are in a position of know which you sound like you have to understand that's all.

But dont worry i still love the saints and will watch them every week.

iceman
Club Player

Not having a cry Jezza, just don't like it when ill informed people start having digs at clubs, players, payments etc. when they don't know the proper story.

Your son has every right to choose who to play for, thats the beauty of footy, you can go to a club that suits your needs, wants and comforts, and hopefully your son can have a long sustained career and grow to love the club at a VERY high level of football, regardless of what comes his way AFL opportunity wise. Frankston is a good well run club, and I have no problems in saying that. You will find Jezza, that being involved more heavily with a VFL club you will start to see the difficulties the VFL and it's clubs face each year. Goodluck to your boy.

As I said every player is aware of the payment structure when they sign on. And every player has the right to not come back each season.

And I have always said that St. Kilda's own reserves side would be the absoloute best for the development of Saints players, I have been a saints member for many years, but a Springvale member for more, it was just by coincidence that they aligned. Certain reasons stack up against a St. Kilda 2's, and if St. Kilda saw it in their best interest, then they would be doing it now.

Just don't dig in at Casey who are doing everything they can to try and make things work. It's always great when you run into someone down the pub who knows someone who said something.

Brooksy_Babe_24
Club Player

Well said Iceman i am so sick of saints people bagging the s*** out of there VFL club in Casey.
is it any wonder things are so bad down there when we have our own members saying terrible things about Casey and most of them wouldn't know all the facts.
I don't claim to know all the facts but i do know quite a bit.
As long as Casey can be competitive next year that's all that matters the new coach seems to be going well.
players seem to like him.
It would be great if saints fans could look outside of the box for a mintue and see we have to work together on this and buy a casey membership for $60 a small investment to make sure that all scorps players are well looked after.

Brooksy I'll never Forget you

AKA Austinn's_Honey & Troy's_Gal
NEVER EVER BAG YOUR OWN PLAYERS

http://blog.myspace.com/sexc_saz
Darryl Strawberry

St.M wrote:Yes - the VFL is a TERRIBLE competition..... :roll:

considering the best of the VFL are generally AFL listed players from 10 clubs.....and they FLOG the SANFL and WAFL without any of those available.....

BTW the stars are

Steve Harrison - Former Captain 5 times Best and Fairest & VFL rep
Nigel Carmody - dual B&F Captain
David Biagi - Best Fairest
Troy Makepeace - 150+ AFL Games

they are fair VFL players
Carmody hasnt won a B & F let alone dual B & F

mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

Brooksy_Babe_24 wrote:I don't claim to know all the facts but i do know quite a bit.
On that subject, what happened to Jarryn Geary telling you he'd been delisted?

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

mad saint guy wrote:
Brooksy_Babe_24 wrote:I don't claim to know all the facts but i do know quite a bit.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saints94
SS Life Member

Charlie Gardiner will help the Scorps out alot, might even become there leading goalkicker there next seson

LTN16
SS Hall of Fame

n1ck wrote:
mad saint guy wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ask homework he's Eljay Connors best mate :wink:

Darryl Strawberry

Any updates regarding any signings or departures down there? Will there be another Makepeace?

savatage
SS Life Member

mad saint guy wrote:
Ahahahaha checkmate. Time for a new nickname too.

Brooksy_Babe_24
Club Player

Not sure how this topic became a bagging topic but suit yourselves
Do you hunt down anyone who gives wrong information or only some people.
At the time the information that i recieved via my sister from Jarryn was believed to be correct he later after the post was written said it was a mistake.
Laugh all you want idiots
At least people try and do the right thing by posting what they find out.

By the way Casey Scorpions will be fine

Brooksy I'll never Forget you

AKA Austinn's_Honey & Troy's_Gal
NEVER EVER BAG YOUR OWN PLAYERS

http://blog.myspace.com/sexc_saz
mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

Brooksy_Babe_24 wrote:Not sure how this topic became a bagging topic but suit yourselves
Do you hunt down anyone who gives wrong information or only some people.
At the time the information that i recieved via my sister from Jarryn was believed to be correct he later after the post was written said it was a mistake.
Laugh all you want idiots
At least people try and do the right thing by posting what they find out.
If you come across information from a non-direct or unreliable source, just don't post it as fact. A couple of times I have been told things by ex saints players that have turned out to be wrong, but I never said that it was confirmed.
Brooksy_Babe_24 wrote:Jarryn Geary James Wall and Robert Eddy are all going to be delisted.
I can't believe that this was anything close to the truth at any stage this year. Geary was always going to be elevated after being named as an emergency and Eddy is far too good a prospect to delist after one year,
Brooksy_Babe_24 wrote:Have sadly recieved confirmation from Jarryn Geary himself that he has been delisted
That is posted as absolute fact and implies that you have had direct contact with Geary and has told you that he has been delisted. If that isn't the case, then don't post it.