Most Users on-line??

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintfreddy
Club Player

Most Users on-line??

Most users ever online was 244 on Tue 12 Sep 2006 4:47pm according to the bottom of saintsational.com

I am afraid I am getting alzeimers. What was special about this day that so many users suddenly appeared on saintsational.com? :shock:

The only thing I can think of (probably wrong) was possibly Malcolm Blight's sacking?? (I was teaching in Korea at the time so missed all the excitement back here). If this is the case, I do recall being shocked and mentioning it to a number of colleagues there at the time then realising from their blank looks that it didn't really mean much to the Americans, Canadians and other assortment of foreign teachers.

ben_fff
Club Player

Grant Thomas's sacking, Malcolm Blight was 5 years prior in the middle of the season.

SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

close...it was around the time of thomas's sacking

saintfreddy
Club Player

See, told you I must be getting alzeimers (especially as I was here for that one) :oops: :oops: :oops:

claystreet
Club Player

could have been getting hit by alot of google bots

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

We reached 203 users the night of Baker's suspension for supposedly harming Farmer in some way.

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Bloody hell I remember that night with Baker :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

As for the GT sacking I wasn't even aware of Saintsational at that point in time...

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

i remember the thomas sacking day i was in my first weeks of being a member back then . who knew that on day would cause such a divide between the forum there were threads with posts of absoulteshock and dispare , there was posts of overwhelming joy .... and posts of the end of the club as we know it

it was a prety full on day i dont think i got any work done at all
and now i look back on it its funny how some ppl still live in that era and cant get past the GT sacking both in the for it and the against it

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
RBnW
Club Player

does't that seem like it was such a long time ago,........ we realy have to do something to attract more members to actually use saintsational.....the numbers are really low compared to our members and total supporters...

Our best is yet
to come......