Scum Pig....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Persuader
Club Player

Good on you for sticking up for pigs Roger Fox.
They are noble animals and don't deserve to be slandered like this.

Founding member of the Jason Blake Appreciation Society
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:
Joffa Burns wrote:I read and have seen plenty of things that are unpleasant, you think it best to put your head in the sand in life?
Not reading gossip columns equals putting your head in the sand? :shock:

Christ, I better subscribe to New Idea before I become completely clueless.
What do you mean become clueless?.......JeffDunne, the quotes are attributed directly from Gary Ablett and the article written by Jon Anderson (long time Geelong supporter and Gary Ablett fanatic) and Karen Collier is a respected Journalist and a lecturer.

Now are these two going to quote Gary Ablett on the record when it is hearsay?

No JeffDunne knows better, he (or she I thinks it's Alicia Silverstone) associates comments ‘on the record’ as gossip columns such as New Idea :roll:

Also I’d think against using the lord’s name in vain – particularly given the subject matter :wink:
JeffDunne wrote:
Joffa Burns wrote:I have young daughters and think something like this educational. Doesn't mean I can not despise the scum pig from afar.
You are educating your daughters in hate?

Why doesn't that suprise me?
Is that a question or a statement ? :? :? :?

Actually I have my daughters educated at one of the states best private schools. I also believe in discussing events such as this with them and my sons for that matter.
JeffDunne wrote:[
I really do need to get myself one of those New Idea subscriptions.
I hope you do get New Idea as you currently have no idea so an idea of any type would be a step in the right direction :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were you so humiliated by the Veteran’s thread that you have tried to again play the man in this thread?

Surely you can do better than fabricate New Idea references and education in hate? Then again it is JeffDunne, what do I expect? :cry:

For further enhancement of your case you have support from Buzzedonthewrongbong who recites lynch mobs and vigilante retribution :lol: :lol: :lol:

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
JeffDunne

Joffa Burns wrote:What do you mean become clueless?
Did your wife find that line amusing?
.......JeffDunne, the quotes are attributed directly from Gary Ablett and the article written by Jon Anderson (long time Geelong supporter and Gary Ablett fanatic) and Karen Collier is a respected Journalist and a lecturer.
So?
Now are these two going to quote Gary Ablett on the record when it is hearsay?
You're hearing voices again. Where did I say anything remotely close to that suggestion?
No JeffDunne knows better, he (or she I thinks it's Alicia Silverstone) associates comments ‘on the record’ as gossip columns such as New Idea :roll:
I'm sure New Idea quote plenty of people on the record, both acurate and fabricated.

Much like the Herald-Sun really.
Also I’d think against using the lord’s name in vain – particularly given the subject matter :wink:
Does that offend your right-wing sensibilities?
JeffDunne wrote:
Joffa Burns wrote:I have young daughters and think something like this educational. Doesn't mean I can not despise the scum pig from afar.

Why doesn't that suprise me?
Is that a question or a statement ? :? :? :?
I thought the question mark was a dead giveaway.

You better check the AFL manual for a definition on questions & statements just to be sure.
Actually I have my daughters educated at one of the states best private schools.
I'm sure one that shares your sense of understanding.

I presume the answer to my question is a resounding YES.
I also believe in discussing events such as this with them and my sons for that matter.
Hell, why leave all the hate peddling just to the school?

Have they got their gun licence yet?
I hope you do get New Idea as you currently have no idea so an idea of any type would be a step in the right direction :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did your wife also find that line funny?
Were you so humiliated by the Veteran’s thread that you have tried to again play the man in this thread?
Does blowing your own horn as often as you do give you a sore back?

You can't really be serious in thinking you p!ssweak comeback in that thread was any sort of victory?

Seriously, explain to me how I could possibly have been talking about the AFL list definition of a 'veteran' when I was talking about players we drafted/traded in the last 2 years?

You really think it's that much of a stretch to call King a 'veteran' because he hasn't been on our list for 10 years? What about Clarke?

You really are a petty fool.
Surely you can do better than fabricate New Idea references and education in hate? Then again it is JeffDunne, what do I expect? :cry:
Says the man who titled this thread. :lol:
For further enhancement of your case you have support from Buzzedonthewrongbong who recites lynch mobs and vigilante retribution :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm sure your teflon butt-plug will be along shortly to help add credibility to yours. :roll:

However I'm sure Buzz is big and ugly enough to handle you all on his own.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Any of you know the history of Alisha Horan?

Not saying what Ablett did was forgivable but after hearing from people who know the full story, the girl was not an innocent 20 year old by any stretch of the imagination.

As I said please do not for one minute think I am defending Abletts actions. I just think that there are two stories to tell.
Valid points Joffa, however I think most of us have known people who at 20 years of age have been off the radar but with the right guidance from a mentor or parent has got themselves back on track and contributed to significantly society.

It is just as or (probably) more destructive for a wayward 20 year old to fall into the drug culture and influence of a person who she most probably idolised. If she was less than innocent a guiding hand from a AFL Legend and church going god fearing Christian man 22 years her senior may have helped her straighten her life out.

Instead he assisted in snuffing out her life!

I think Stingers points are also relevant, particularly the lack of assistance Ablett provided the girl.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne reverts to his modus operandi…abuse of the poster and non sensible rants :roll:

I will answer your question though (as it really seems to be eating you up inside :wink: )..…
JeffDunne wrote: Seriously, explain to me how I could possibly have been talking about the AFL list definition of a 'veteran' when I was talking about players we drafted/traded in the last 2 years?
Once again you are fabricating the truth.
You wrote this on the Ben McEvoy thread….
JeffDunne wrote:Semantics JB

We've added 3 kids to the list and plenty of veterans
Three kids in the last two years?
Does that mean Armitage, Allen, Howard (Geary and Eddy) not to mention Birss are all veteran’s too? :shock:

Now which one is it…

1/ You were writing about this years drafting (3 kids McEvoy, Steven & Eljay) and plenty of veteran’s Schnieder (23) Dempster (23) Gardiner (23) King (28)

OR

2/ You were talking about the last two years where we drafted (3 kids McEvoy, Steven & Eljay) and veteran’s Armitage (18), Howard (18) Allen (18) Eddy and Geary (18) oh and Matty Clarke of course :lol:

Stand back and get ready for some more abuse!

All I did was point out the difference in the AFL's interpretation of verteran to yours, not sure why you are so upset that you have to re-hash it? :?

Even better, refer to the PM’s I sent you two years ago! Or post them here for all to enjoy – but this time no cutting and pasting out parts to suit yourself (I’ll just have to fill in the blanks when you do :lol: )

I expect a reply in 20 minutes :lol:

JeffDunne

lol - obsessed much. :oops:

FWIW, I was clearly talking about this year in that quote. I still believe anyone that's not a petty small-minded individual would understand the context of the term in tha sentence.

And who in god's name rehashed it here?

I think it's time for you to step down from your high horse - the lack of oxygen is getting to you.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:I like pigs.

Pigs are very intelligent and learn quickly. They pick up tricks faster than dogs. Pigs rank #4 in animal intelligence behind chimpanzees, dolphins and elephants. Piglets learn their names by two to three weeks of age and respond when called.

Pigs are very social animals. They form close bonds with each other and other species. Pigs enjoy close contact and will lie close together when resting. Pigs use their grunts to communicate with each other.

Pigs are very clean animals. They keep their toilets far from their living or eating area. Even piglets only a few hours old will leave the nest to relieve themselves.

Weaning occurs at three months of age, but young pigs continue to live with their mothers. Two or more sows usually join together in an extended family.

Domestic pigs are rarely aggressive. The only exceptions are sows with a young litter and boars if provoked.

A pig can run a 7 minute mile.

And they're delicious too.
Unfortunately most of our pig farmers have or are about to go“belly upâ€

JeffDunne

My god JB.

Two replies in under 20 mins. :shock:

Go on . . . give me your usual comeback. :roll:

buzfromgronggrong

Brilliant laugh about u sending ur brats to the best private school in the state - never get thugs out of a private school do you JB?

Mate if a thug sends his spawn to Eton, they'll still come out like the thug that sent them there.

Good folk can send their little ones to the tip and they'll turn out okay.

What is it they say about seed not dropping too far from the tree?

So you talk to the little J's of B's do ya? - you tell em how it is huh?

I can just imagine how it goes.

JB: "Baby hate the scum pig...he is a scum pig, you must hate him, hate little one, hate..."

Spawn of JB: "Yes daddy I hate him, i hate daddy, kill and hate, hate, hate, hate, private school hate, big posh hate daddy, hate, hate..."

My God i pity for the poor creatures with a father the likes of you.

Lets hope that someone with brain may have some influence on the poor blighters before your obvious damage becomes irreversible.

I hold little hope for them however - chances are they'll end up like daddy kill kill - an ignorant, blow-hole, boring thug!

PS: What an embarrassing, pretentious drop of dinga dribble you are too - "I send em to the best schools" - oooooh u must be good then - CLOWN!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

buzfromgronggrong wrote:Brilliant laugh about u sending ur brats to the best private school in the state - never get thugs out of a private school do you JB?

Mate if a thug sends his spawn to Eton, they'll still come out like the thug that sent them there.

Good folk can send their little ones to the tip and they'll turn out okay.

So you talk to the little J's of B's do ya? - you tell em how it is huh?

JB: "Baby hate the scum pig...he is a scum pig, you must hate him, hate little one, hate..."

Spawn of JB: "Yes daddy I hate him, i hate daddy, kill and hate, hate, hate, hate, private school hate, big posh hate daddy, hate, hate..."

Lets hope that someone with brain may have some influence on the poor blighters before your obvious damage becomes irreversible.

I hold little hope for them however - chances are they'll end up like daddy kill kill - an ignorant, blow-hole, boring thug!

PS: What an embarrassing, pretentious drop of dinga dribble you are too - "I send em to the best schools" - oooooh u must be good then - CLOWN!

i have said it before...when it comes to nastiness...you have no peer.......you really are a cruel sob...must be fun to live with ...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
buzfromgronggrong

flattery will get you everywhere. thanks. :lol:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Behave kiddies...this is close to being locked 8-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

buzfromgronggrong wrote:Brilliant laugh about u sending ur brats to the best private school in the state - never get thugs out of a private school do you JB?

Mate if a thug sends his spawn to Eton, they'll still come out like the thug that sent them there.!
I wrote ‘one of the best’ schools in the state, but don’t let what was actually written influence your imbecilic rant.

Ironic that a person with an avatar of punching heads has the stupidity to label another a thug.

Hardly surprising you’d support a low life drug taking scum pig like Gary Ablett.
On here peddling your wares buzedallnightlong?
buzfromgronggrong wrote: Good folk can send their little ones to the tip and they'll turn out okay.

Wouldn’t send my kids near the tip, I would prefer they not mix with you and your family.

Good folk - like those of the inbred NSW township of Grong Grong buzz?
A quiz on buz’s first intimate experience…
1/ Sheep
2/ Cousin
3/ Sister
4/ All of the above

Funny, I thought that the saying was the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree?
When you dropped I think you fell on your head (not that infrequent use of internet terminology, random punctuation and incessant ranting define a person)
buzfromgronggrong wrote: So you talk to the little J's of B's do ya? - you tell em how it is huh?

Spawn of JB: "Yes daddy I hate him, i hate daddy, kill and hate, hate, hate, hate,
I am perplexed to even understand your point here through these irrational rantings. But as you wrote it is from your imagination…..or perhaps a childhood regression.

A couple of websites that may assist you sorting out your issues buz…

www.ramblingmoron.com
www.touretteshelpline.com
www.inbredingronggrong.com
www.the-result-when-firstcousins-breed.com
www.incest-in-regionalNSW.com
buzfromgronggrong wrote: , big posh hate daddy, hate, hate..."

Childhood memories again Buz?
Is big posh hate daddy the name your dad used to ask you to call him when he crept into your room of a night.

Don't pity my kids, work through your own issues.
buzfromgronggrong wrote: Let’s hope that someone with brain may have some influence on the poor blighters before your obvious damage becomes irreversible.
Someone like you buz? With your hate rambling kill kill attitude?
I can just see you goose stepping along with the rest of the Nazi’s in a previous existence.

You are probably a racist too to coincide with your support of drug pushing losers.
buzfromgronggrong wrote: chances are they'll end up like daddy kill kill - an ignorant, blow-hole, boring thug!
Kill – your words not mine.
Boring? You have got your self worked up in a knot responding to my posts so I can’t be that boring!
Blow-hole – pot, kettle, black???
Thug – have a look at your avatar and kill kill hate hate moronic ramblings.
Ignorant – I am informed enough to know that Grong Grong is an aboriginal term meaning bad ground. Funny you are raised from bad ground and still have the idiocy to quote seeds falling from tress
buzfromgronggrong wrote: PS: What an embarrassing, pretentious drop of dinga dribble you are too - "I send em to the best schools" - oooooh u must be good then - CLOWN!
I send my kids to good schools – it is good!

CLOWN – do the capital letters add meaning to the attempted put down, or is it just your anger boiling over the surface….I can just see you screaming C.L.O.W.N at the screen now.

Enjoy hero worshipping the drugged out scum bag loser Gary Ablett buz, but please keep posting your paranoid ranting – I haven’t laughed this hard since JeffDunne referred to Schneider, Dempster, Gardiner and King as veterans…

jill
Club Player

This has nothing to do with thread but just wanted to say kids who love the Saints read this site & just wish posters would keep this in mind!

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Agreed jill.

JOffa Burns..straight after I warn people to calm down you post a massive personal rant that has nothing to do with the topic. I dont care if you were retaliating or not...I care even less who started it..its over

thread locked. Anyone whos got a problem with that take it up with the posters who have to play "My willy's bigger than yours" :roll:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor