Grant Thomas the parasite

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Grant Thomas the parasite

This good news, though, will be discounted by the 2007 financial result, which will now be "break even at best", according to chief executive Archie Fraser.

While the Saints operated profitably this year, a decision has been made to take "some accounting hits" in the form of capital works write-downs and provisions for payments to former coach Grant Thomas and the recently retired Aaron Hamill.

It is understood that as much as $400,000 has been put into the 2007 accounts for the settlement of Hamill's contract, which was not due to expire until the end of 2008. A provision of $270,000 is also understood to have been set aside for the contested claim Thomas has against the club for what he maintains are unpaid entitlements.

FAIR DINKUM

1. We have to pay out Hamill's contract after Thomas put him on a FIVE YEAR CONTRACT

Thomas's decision has cost to the club $400,000 for SFA

2. Thomas suing the St.Kilda Football club for $270,000, which includes $167,000 for holiday and annual leave entitlements

Excuse me, BUT this parasite already signed a statutory declaration stating that he had been paid ALL holiday pay and annual leave entitlements and had no HP & AL monies owing

I mean FAIR FRICKEN DINKUM

Close to $700,000 off the club's bottomline, IF the club pays this leech

$400,000 for signing Hamill to a ridiculous 5 year contract

We already paid out Penny after Thomas signed him to a five year

All up this buffoon will cost the club ONE MILLION DOLLARS for running the football department like a chook raffle and for his legal action if the club give in to this bloodsucker

Great St.Kilda man, perleeeeze, spare me, nothing more than a snake in the grass and a machiavellian maestro

Thomas was paid over $2.5 million dollars for the priviledge of coaching the club, with no previous experience and was on $500,000 straight up from the get go, in what he admits was a flawed process

This parasite should be happy with the over inflated salary he was on to begin with

Great St.Kilda men are the ones who made the sacrifice by taking 22.5 cents in the dollar to keep the St.Kilda Football Club in existence, so that there was a football club for leeches like Thomas to sue, in the first place

At the time while many former players sacrificed so much with scheme of arrangement payments, Thomas Maximus took every cent owing to him and pissed off to North Melbourne when he thought there was more money to be made there

Grant Thomas loves the St.Kilda football Club alright, it's been his cash cow for more than five years, and he's still trying to filch money off the club

If the club payout this parasite then it's $700,000 off the club's bottomline for nothing more than a combination of Thomas's incompetence and sheer greed

Be happy with the more than 2.5 million you were already overpaid due to a flawed process and considering you've cost the club around $700,000 in contractual payout obligations as a result of your handiwork, just piss off and count your blessings, you bloodsucker

Grant Thomas bleeds red, white and black, only problem is it comes off the club's bottomline

Grant Thomas you're a FAIR DINKUM disgrace

Thomas says he loves the St.Kilda football club and would never do anything to hurt it

FAIR FRICKEN DINKUM

P.S Please stay on topic

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Check out my naked mole rat!! :twisted:

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

enjoy your 2 week SS suspension barks!!

mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

Just give up you imbecile.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

barks go and hire a hooker to keep you company and take your mind of hamill and gt and butters and sheldon and bundy...and???

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

i dont see why everyone hates barks!
all his posts from my point of view could not be more correct!
he is a really nice guy, and i a big fan of Rix and grant, so if you dont like it, bugger off!
let him have his say!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Here is a close up!!! :twisted:

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:i dont see why everyone hates barks!
all his posts from my point of view could not be more correct!
he is a really nice guy, and i a big fan of Rix and grant, so if you dont like it, bugger off!
let him have his say!
its his repetition....

and you are on here enough and posting here to know that by now

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
bob__71
Club Player

You really dont see why?

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

for christ sake give it a rest.....

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Here is an action shot!!!

Look at him go!!! :D

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Saints Premiers 2006 wrote:barks go and hire a hooker to keep you company and take your mind of hamill and gt and butters and sheldon and bundy...and???
You would want to hope that the hooker knows what to do :roll: :wink: !!