Ex Saints still playing???

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

yipper
SS Life Member

Justin Plapp down in Tassie?? As is Rod Keogh?? Can anyone correct me there??

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
thequarry
Club Player

Beetham is at Port Douglas I think.

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

Stevie Sziller and Damen Shaw were at St Pauls East Brighton last year in the Southern Footy League....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

TimeToShineFellas wrote:Stevie Sziller and Damen Shaw were at St Pauls East Brighton last year in the Southern Footy League....
St Pauls East Bentleigh.

Brett Knowles at Belconnon. Chris Oliver at Frankston. Ed McDonell at Norwood. Dylan Pfitzer at Pt Adelaide.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Reaching into the dark recesses of my memory isnt Nicky Winmar playing up in the Vic country league I know he has played for Warburton before

Seeya
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Played with Warby in 2000 won a flag with us. Coached Rutherglen in 2006 put a clearance in to comeback to us but ended up going back to Perth leaving all his memborilia at my house. His St kilda team of the century jumper is on my pool room wall.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

CURLY wrote:Played with Warby in 2000 won a flag with us. Coached Rutherglen in 2006 put a clearance in to comeback to us but ended up going back to Perth leaving all his memborilia at my house. His St kilda team of the century jumper is on my pool room wall.
If I see that jumper on ebay I will be angry :lol: , Cuz will be back for next years grand final celebrations

Seeya
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote:
CURLY wrote:Played with Warby in 2000 won a flag with us. Coached Rutherglen in 2006 put a clearance in to comeback to us but ended up going back to Perth leaving all his memborilia at my house. His St kilda team of the century jumper is on my pool room wall.
If I see that jumper on ebay I will be angry :lol: , Cuz will be back for next years grand final celebrations
Never will it be on sale and nothing leaves my house until he returns. I told him id look after it he wanted to sell it all.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
hellorocky
Club Player

Rod Keogh has left the Burnie Dockers and moved to Wodonga for employment reasons (reported here in the local paper). He was apparently in line for a coaching job in the O & M but I think all jobs are now finalised and he hasn't been mentioned anywhere.

Justin Plapp has been signed as playing coach at the Burnie Dockers, taking over from Keogh.

Brad Campbell played/coached Corowa/Rutherglen for the last few years.

Luke Mullins played in the O & M winning g/f team this year (didn't play for us but was on our list 2006)

If my memory serves me correctly, I think Gilbert McAdam had some involvement with an indigenous footy team at Shepparton this last year.

I DO NOT want to hear of Nicky playing anywhere again, involved yes but not playing...