Why Brooks was delisted

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Squizzy1970

skeptic wrote:
Huzzad wrote:Rix has potential. Some games he is too quiet, others he is fercious and a great tackling-ruckman. I forget which game it was...think against the dockers or bulldogs, didnt pick up many possies, but his intensity and tackling was great. Wish he could just find his motor and keep it switched on, cause with Rix firing, we would have a great ruckman.
Those rose tinted glasses are amazing... Rix is aweful. Trent Knobel was a better player for the Saints. Rix would not get a game for any other club
??? Knobel was horrid around the ground. Agree that Rix needs to do more but to me he's the type of guy who will learn new tricks. He runs hard, and will learn to run to the right places.

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

Squizzy1970 wrote:??? Knobel was horrid around the ground. Agree that Rix needs to do more but to me he's the type of guy who will learn new tricks. He runs hard, and will learn to run to the right places.
Agreed, Rix has the drive and courage to add new strings to his bow.