Time to wipe the slate clean

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

cwrcyn
Saintsational Legend

Time to wipe the slate clean

Okay, now that Benny is gone, West Coast need to show the football world and their members that they are genuine about forging a new culture within their football club.

They need to get rid of all the dodgy characters on their list, starting with Daniel kerr. De-list the lot of them, no matter how good the players are.

On top of this, the other 15 clubs in the AFL should make a confidential agreement not to pick up any of these players in the pre-season draft. This will leave those players in no-man's-land, which is where they belong.

Only then will the message get through to ALL players in the AFL - If you're into the drug big time, then we'll ensure that you never play in the AFL again - ie NOBODY WANTS YOU.

Clearly, there is little deterrent for players at the moment, so this is a perfect oppotunity to make a real statement.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Then what do you do about the Victorian club with similar problems whom we are legally not allowed to name?

danners
Club Player

sounds like a good idea

but we rely to much on the great players that it wont happen.

kerr will once again be up there on brownlow night and thats all that really matters.

every single afl club has players using drugs, alcohol or just hanging with the wrong sort of people so its too hard to do anything about it.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:Then what do you do about the Victorian club with similar problems whom we are legally not allowed to name?
no such thing

injunction said so. :roll:

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
danners
Club Player

cant we even talk about the club on here?

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

and1showtime_23@msn.com wrote:cant we even talk about the club on here?
Sure we can. Just pick a thread you are interested in and post.
If you cannot find one on your preferred topic, then start your own.

danners
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:
and1showtime_23@msn.com wrote:cant we even talk about the club on here?
Sure we can. Just pick a thread you are interested in and post.
If you cannot find one on your preferred topic, then start your own.

no i mean cant we talk about the melbourne club that had players names found on a document?

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

and1showtime_23@msn.com wrote: no i mean cant we talk about the melbourne club that had players names found on a document?
As long as you get the ok directly from demetriou, that's fine.

Otherwise your bits will be minced.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
danners
Club Player

satchmo wrote:
and1showtime_23@msn.com wrote: no i mean cant we talk about the melbourne club that had players names found on a document?

haha dont think i will try that

i just thought we would be allowed to talk about it

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

and1showtime_23@msn.com wrote:
satchmo wrote:

We can as long as we don't 'break' the injunction - no naming of the Club or players involved.

Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

Dan Warna wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:Then what do you do about the Victorian club with similar problems whom we are legally not allowed to name?
no such thing

injunction said so. :roll:
oh and aren't the a happy team about it

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
danners
Club Player

ahk so no one can discuss it and name the team. i thought it was only media like radio stations at tv networks

stinger
Saintsational Legend

every single afl club has players using drugs, alcohol or just hanging with the wrong sort of people so its too hard to do anything about it.
you have made those statements before...either back it up or stfu.........

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
buzfromgronggrong

Re: Time to wipe the slate clean

cwrcyn wrote:Okay, now that Benny is gone, West Coast need to show the football world and their members that they are genuine about forging a new culture within their football club.

They need to get rid of all the dodgy characters on their list, starting with Daniel kerr. De-list the lot of them, no matter how good the players are.

On top of this, the other 15 clubs in the AFL should make a confidential agreement not to pick up any of these players in the pre-season draft. This will leave those players in no-man's-land, which is where they belong.

Only then will the message get through to ALL players in the AFL - If you're into the drug big time, then we'll ensure that you never play in the AFL again - ie NOBODY WANTS YOU.

Clearly, there is little deterrent for players at the moment, so this is a perfect oppotunity to make a real statement.

BRILLIANT IDEA!

Why dont we take it one further and start banishing all suspected dodgy characters from the community at large?

We could set up a special "court" with cwrcyn and Nick presiding - what better way to get the message through to the dodgys of the community that NOBODY WANTS THEM!

Evidence you say??

pffft - evidence schmevidence!

He had horse tranquiliser for gawd sake - He must go!!

Banish and ostracise at first and if this doesn't work -

BURN EM!!!!

BURN EM!!!!

BURN EM!!!!

asiu

i thought nailin' em to a cross was a pretty good idea

.......then burn the bastards

:shock:

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

And burn their books too.....is there a town called Salem near Perth?

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Might be able to reignite Choppers career again?? 8-)

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
satchmo wrote:

We can as long as we don't 'break' the injunction - no naming of the Club or players involved.

Can someone copy and paste the team list of players.....And then NOT name the team and the offending players?????

Quixote
SS Life Member

buzfromgronggrong wrote:
cwrcyn wrote:Okay, now that Benny is gone, West Coast need to show the football world and their members that they are genuine about forging a new culture within their football club.

BRILLIANT IDEA!

Why dont we take it one further and start banishing all suspected dodgy characters from the community at large?

We could set up a special "court" with cwrcyn and Nick presiding - what better way to get the message through to the dodgys of the community that NOBODY WANTS THEM!

Evidence you say??

BURN EM!!!!

BURN EM!!!!

BURN EM!!!!
Agree Buzz - nice summation.

What a SUPER-KROUT post from someone who regularly (I think..?) has something intelligent to say..

WTF?

CRw69bottomfeed whatever your name is - why don't you try applying your profound theory to other aspects of life, and judge how it holds up?

STRIKE ME

Say hello to Tinkerbell mate I hope she's a hot little bitch otherwise you'd best grow up.

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Quixote wrote:
buzfromgronggrong wrote:

BRILLIANT IDEA!

Evidence you say??

BURN EM!!!!

BURN EM!!!!

BURN EM!!!!
Agree Buzz - nice summation.

What a SUPER-KROUT post from someone who regularly (I think..?) has something intelligent to say..

WTF?

CRw69bottomfeed whatever your name is - why don't you try applying your profound theory to other aspects of life, and judge how it holds up?

STRIKE ME

Say hello to Tinkerbell mate I hope she's a hot little bitch otherwise you'd best grow up.

I like your style brother.

Quixote
SS Life Member

Official agent for protection against ill-informed and poorly-educated gits Spinner

I think you're in the agency? And can kick a Sherrin by the sounds..?

:wink:

Fortius Quo Fidelius Yo
cwrcyn
Saintsational Legend

Thank you for your most complimentary replies. 'Twas a pleasure reading them.

However, I will say that West Coast would most CERTAINLY know who their bad eggs are, and could move them on if they had the courage (which they haven't had, outside of Gardiner).

For all the bagging Grant Thomas has received, he did do St Kilda a big favour when he put sufficient pressure on Everitt to toe the line, with the big spider moving on as a result. Did the same to Capuano.

The net result was that those two guys were no longer around to de-stabilise a young, talented playing group.

My guess is that most within the inner workings of AFL clubs know who in their own ranks and within other clubs are trouble with a capital 'T'.

Not even 'super-coach' Sheedy could work his magic with Ty Zantuck. There's no magic wand for thses type of guys anymore.

Sainters1966

http://z3.invisionfree.com/AFL_TRADE_GA ... entry25558

new and improved trading game...all u have to do is sign up and ur away.

buzfromgronggrong

HUMAN FOLLY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED...

TOE (or is that tow ??...whatever?) THE LINE....

OR ELSE!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

cwrcyn wrote: For all the bagging Grant Thomas has received, he did do St Kilda a big favour when he put sufficient pressure on Everitt to toe the line, with the big spider moving on as a result. Did the same to Capuano.
The net result was that those two guys were no longer around to de-stabilise a young, talented playing group.
Not sure it's fair to compare Capuano to the others in your thread? Wasn't he more a case of GT coming to the opinion he just didn't have the ability we needed, rather than any off-field stuff?

I would have thought Steve Lawrence was more of an example that you could use?