So who was actually responsible for our trading success?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

midas_touch
Club Player

So who was actually responsible for our trading success?

With Sheldon allegedly gone, did he actually have any input in the trade week? Cos if he did, it seems like a pretty unfair dismissal.

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)
Gilbert The Great
Club Player

Most of the work would have been done by Peake and lyon

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: So who was actually responsible for our trading success?

midas_touch wrote:With Sheldon allegedly gone, did he actually have any input in the trade week? Cos if he did, it seems like a pretty unfair dismissal.
I think you will find the decision was made well before trade week. I would suggest soon after the new board took over.

claystreet
Club Player

Re: So who was actually responsible for our trading success?

plugger66 wrote:
midas_touch wrote:With Sheldon allegedly gone, did he actually have any input in the trade week? Cos if he did, it seems like a pretty unfair dismissal.
I think you will find the decision was made well before trade week. I would suggest soon after the new board took over.
Agree

midas_touch
Club Player

Oh ok fair enough. Didn't think he did anything wrong throughout the year though.

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

midas_touch wrote:Oh ok fair enough. Didn't think he did anything wrong throughout the year though.

From another thread
Behind Play wrote:Jobs for the boys. Contracts took forever to finalise, wrong information given to players attending tribunal hearing.........Baker coping 6 weeks was a joke.
His evidence, which he was instructed to use cost him.
He had no allies left to cover for him.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

oh well i guess ill never get that shirt KS promissed me now :cry: :roll:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/