WC Do it again

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

1eyedNever
Club Player

WC Do it again

Eagles to rookie list NSW scholarship holder
Posted Oct 9, 2007 - 4:45 AM

NSW/ACT Rams player Ryan Davis will be added to West Coast’s rookie list in 2008 after the club’s scholarship holder was offered a position at the Eagles last weekend.

Originally from the North Shore club in Sydney, Davis is a hard-running defender and winner of the 2007 Rod Podbury Medal for best afield in the Sydney AFL Grand Final last month.

SKFC has now been confirmed as the AFLs BITCH
borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

I wonder if we are considering elevating any of our scholarship bpys this year? Does anyone know how they are progressing?

SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

borderbarry wrote:I wonder if we are considering elevating any of our scholarship bpys this year? Does anyone know how they are progressing?
I think the boy with the new zealand parents is the only scholar of age to be drafted.

Any news?

luckysaint
Club Player

SaintBot wrote:
borderbarry wrote:I wonder if we are considering elevating any of our scholarship bpys this year? Does anyone know how they are progressing?
I think the boy with the new zealand parents is the only scholar of age to be drafted.

Any news?
I think he was used sparingly off the bench for NSW/ACT Rams. Does not look likely imo.