forwards

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stkfc1
Club Player

forwards

also if we can get fizz to actually slot a few :roll: i think he is more than capable of getting a few 3-4 bags for us next year.

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

Didn't kick a goal on the run this year.

Like Milne last year, I'm not sure his composure after a long run is up there.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

Lol, I'll never forget the time against Freo this year, got the ball about 40 out, ran into 25 and kicked it out on the full turned around and ran straight to the bench without breaking stride :lol:

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
ben_fff
Club Player

haha I love his shots at goal, he rans full pelt and tries to kick it without breaking stride, anyone who's tried this knows it's near impossible unless you're Chris Judd or Nathan Foley.

Points to him for trying though, I think he'll get better he just needs to get composure, he always seems to rush a little too much.

SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

ben_fff wrote:haha I love his shots at goal, he rans full pelt and tries to kick it without breaking stride, anyone who's tried this knows it's near impossible unless you're Chris Judd or Nathan Foley.

Points to him for trying though, I think he'll get better he just needs to get composure, he always seems to rush a little too much.

correct...extremely hard feat to achieve.

it is a hard thing to learn but you have got to practise doing your hard strong runs and then taking your foot off the gas for the last metre or two so you have time to line up your kick.

killa_gram
Club Player

SaintBot wrote: correct...extremely hard feat to achieve.

it is a hard thing to learn but you have got to practise doing your hard strong runs and then taking your foot off the gas for the last metre or two so you have time to line up your kick.
I find it sad that he is a professional of his trade on big money comapred to average joe and he still has yet (at age 26) not worked out how to kick on the run.

Innocent until proven guilty!

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!!!!!!
tezza1
Club Player

The reason he misses most times on the run is he goes into panick mode and plays like he is under pressure when often he is in the clear . Thinking he is under pressure he mosty shanks the ball when he really did have the time to steady.

If only he had that awareness !!!!

Go Sainters !!!!!
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Otiman wrote:Didn't kick a goal on the run this year.

Like Milne last year, I'm not sure his composure after a long run is up there.
Actually did...a great goal after 2 spins outta trouble...

Coventry end of TD v ..umm..Hawks or Crows??

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor