Justin Plapp

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

LENNY LEADS THE WAY
Club Player

Justin Plapp

Doubt any1 cares but here's some news. Justin Plapp to coach the Burnie Dockers in 2008. NTFL Tasmanian league.

100 percent behind the saints 100 percent of the time
linz
Club Player

:D :D Good on him. Thanks for the post.

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
osama milne laden
Club Player

rod keogh out then?

'What do we eat? -Mussles
How do we eat 'em? - Alive'
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Plapp was unfairly maligned by Saints supporters.

Was an average player but had plenty of ticker.

His career was always in the balance as he was not quite AFL standard, however he got a bad injury (maybe spleen or kidney or back - can't remember) at saints from standing is ground in front of a leading forward and took his punishment.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

plapp wasn't the gutsiest player however the mark that finished his career was about as couragious as you would want.

Yep I must say plapp did dodge impacts, and his decision making was more on self preservationi and avoiding contact when he came to st kilda.

I didn't like him as a player, but the mark that finished him came at a time when he was trying to turn around his form and reputation IMO.

given what he did show, IMO if he wasn't injured might have turned out into a very good player. lucky saints again I guess, worse so for plapp who seemed to have finally wrestled with his demons and decided to play football.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
GrumpyOne

Plappy was a short full-forward who enjoyed a short time in the sun with the tigers until opposition coaches worked him out. Many have followed that path prior to him, read Hutton, Fode etc..

Was recruited as a useful spare parts player for us at a time when our stocks were really low. Was nothing more than an ordinary player.

yipper
SS Life Member

Plapp took what could only be described as the mark of the century in a praccy match against Ess?? at Craptus oval one day. No cameras caught it - but club officals and teammates were aghast at how high he went and took it cleanly beforee plummetting back to earth. Just a deadset ripper apparently.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
osama milne laden
Club Player

>>>plapp wasn't the gutsiest player however the mark that finished his career was about as couragious as you would want

i thought what finished him was standing his ground against essendon 02 and copping the full brunt in the back from a dog act by Barnard

'What do we eat? -Mussles
How do we eat 'em? - Alive'