Saintsational vs Demonland - Sunday October 21st at 2pm

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

rollinson 65 wrote:" is BFUSA still the poster on your site to contact about the after-match function ??"

could somebody tell me BFUSA's correct site name so I can send him a personal message ??

thanks,

rollo :twisted: :evil
back from usa i think

Oh When the Saints
Saintsational Legend

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/prof ... ofile&u=23

^^ There you go mate.

It's BackFromUSA

Haven't seen him around for a couple of months actually. May have moved onto bigger and better things, or gone back to the USA!!

They should only play AFL games now when it's raining. Slow games of footy are so much better to watch.
rollinson 65
Club Player

thanks, people...

my personal message worked... :oops:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

hey
should we start sorting out possitions like demon land has?
if we are i can play anywhere except back (unless you want to lose) and ive been playing CHF, FP, FF and RUCK for the past 2 years in school! except for the one game against scotch where i was manned up against SaintBot and he out-ran me in everything, but i do remember taking one mark (but i think he was on the bentch at that time) :wink:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:hey
if we are i can play anywhere except back (unless you want to lose) and ive been playing CHF, FP, FF and RUCK for the past 2 years in school! except for the one game against scotch where i was manned up against SaintBot and he out-ran me in everything, but i do remember taking one mark (but i think he was on the bentch at that time) :wink:
haha...was that when i came and helped the Bs after my rugby game?

i was wearing a rugby top ey? and the game was at xavier?

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

SaintBot wrote:
saintdooley wrote:hey
haha...was that when i came and helped the Bs after my rugby game?

i was wearing a rugby top ey? and the game was at xavier?
hahaha, yeah, sure was!
and there were 4 players sent off for punching :lol:
i was seriously thinking about starting a fight with that fat guy the one who tripped me, until i saw what happens to the people who are in a fight! hahaha, they were off for the game! in the end we only had about 15 players on the ground because they were all sent off!

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

bump

HarveysDeciple

Most people have their usual spots, but we usually work it out on the day when we know who's there.

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

i am a first gamer HD, just dont pencil me in for a spot in the midfield because since my retirement from football, beer has become my best friend :D

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
HarveysDeciple

fonz_#15 wrote:i am a first gamer HD, just dont pencil me in for a spot in the midfield because since my retirement from football, beer has become my best friend :D
Lol..No dramas, you;ll fit in with the rest of us then.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

If I can come down and goal umpire or something I will.

also willing to throw in some meat for the BBQ

i wont howver be playing as my girth has expanded considerably and after the snapped achilles after that heroic 4th quarter mark to stem the blues comeback :wink: the missus will kill me if I run on again.

cheers :D

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
locoplayaz
Club Player

HarveysDeciple, I can play if you need someone for the backline.. Although I will need help, the last game I played vs the Tigers we had prob 3 backs and 15 forward line players!! A CHB would be nice.. and maybe a couple of ruckmen?? I ended up playing ruck in the last qtr and im 5'9 :shock:

yipper
SS Life Member

locoplayaz wrote:HarveysDeciple, I can play if you need someone for the backline.. Although I will need help, the last game I played vs the Tigers we had prob 3 backs and 15 forward line players!! A CHB would be nice.. and maybe a couple of ruckmen?? I ended up playing ruck in the last qtr and im 5'9 :shock:
Yep, a ruckman would be handy!! We have lacked a decent one since Damien became unavailable.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
Shades
Club Player

Il play lol

HarveysDeciple

a few ruck contenders on that list.

so we should be right.

and we have a potential CHB too.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

locoplayaz wrote:HarveysDeciple, I can play if you need someone for the backline.. Although I will need help, the last game I played vs the Tigers we had prob 3 backs and 15 forward line players!! A CHB would be nice.. and maybe a couple of ruckmen?? I ended up playing ruck in the last qtr and im 5'9 :shock:
hahaha, yeah, im only 15 and i ended up being the ruckman for the last few mins of the game v the blues! but it was fun!

TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

locoplayaz wrote:HarveysDeciple, I can play if you need someone for the backline.. Although I will need help, the last game I played vs the Tigers we had prob 3 backs and 15 forward line players!!
Oh come now loco..... us "Dad's Army" on the backline enjoy watching the 7 to 8 loose men from the opposition running all over the top of us down back.....

So who do you think you are kidding barks4eva
If you think we'll shut them down
We are the boys down the backline in the game
And inevitably we will cop the freakin blame

So who do you think you are kidding barks4ever
If you think we'll shut them down.....

8-)
Last edited by TimeToShineFellas on Mon 08 Oct 2007 8:25pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Common guys.....get on it.

We need more/some girls too.....!!!

Would be great to get a whole bunch of Saintsationalites down.....It will be an awesome day.

battye
Saintsational Legend

yipper wrote:
Yep, a ruckman would be handy!! We have lacked a decent one since Damien became unavailable.
Maybe Rix could play? Might not be as good as Damien but at least we'll have a tall ruck presence! :P

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

battye wrote:
yipper wrote:
Maybe Rix could play? Might not be as good as Damien but at least we'll have a tall ruck presence! :P
Haha, part of the saints selection panel I see....

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

TimeToShineFellas wrote: So who do you think you are kidding barks4eva
If you think we'll shut them down
We are the boys down the backline in the game
And inevitably we will cop the freakin blame
I can only bring my tactical genuis along, but if the players are not following instructions then this is where the best laid plans come unstuck

If locoplayaz/Clint Jones rocks up then we will have some much needed run from the backline

will be good to see spinner there and all the new guys

melbourne are a good young and quick team so we need to listen closely and pay attention to the coach for a change otherwise we will run out of petrol

oh and battye, wash ya mouth out

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
rollinson 65
Club Player

sorry to hear that damien is unavailable...

he was good to watch...

HD, thanks for bumping the thread on demonology...

the older blokes there are a tough audience...

we have been struggling for a ruckman as well...

what about a special rule for this game that ruckmen have to be less than 5'10'' ??

I am collecting the "big carl" trophy tomorrow to make sure it is there for you if you win...

regards,

rollo :evil: :twisted:

woooosaints
Club Player

man id fly down from perth to play this even though i suck at football

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

whats the rules on hitting the piss before the game?

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:Common guys.....get on it.

We need more/some girls too.....!!!

Would be great to get a whole bunch of Saintsationalites down.....It will be an awesome day.

I played a couple of years ago... but p*ssed off the carlton forum when I kicked a couple of goals on them ... the first one was a beauty too

But I am not playing, out of shape and really not fit enough to even walk the lengh of the field, let alone jog or even RUN :shock:

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€