Saintsational vs Demonland - Sunday October 21st at 2pm

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

I wouldn't mind having a kick around!

33, 188, 100kg...hopefully will get amongst the runs over the first few rounds at cricket & build the fitness back up!

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

LennyBoy wrote:Yeh I've bulked up from 63 to 67kgs, so you better watch out. Was down at Glenferrie today, looks no where near as hard or dusty as last year, good to see some grass on the tops.

I had my goal kicking boots on also 2.7 >>>>>>> 5.4 (all 4 posters). Watch out Tigers lol
heheheh, yes, LennyBoy was very unlucky with his posters! hahaha, but it was very windy, so we did have to aim for the right point post if we wanted a goal! i was also very unlucky with 5 shots and my result was 0.4.4 :cry: and after 10 shots i was 3.6.24 :cry:
but there is grass down at glenferrie, but the is also some yellow grass growing! :evil:

but over all, I AM THE BEST KICKER! HEHEHEHE

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:Do we have a NEW coach this year?

The last one wasn't very inspirational, although he tried to copy Grant Thomas' game plan :roll: :wink: :roll: :wink: !!

Are you trying to say there wasnt one?

wildgoose
Club Player

SaintBot wrote:Well i guess i could give it a shot...any excuse to pull out the boots throughout the summer

put me down as 182cm, 71kg, 100m in 11.6secs and 400m in 55secs

lets crush those tiger "fans"

also ill be able to bring along another very very good footballer, he doesnt post on here but reads it - put his name down as theotherjones

looking forwards to it
Your my hero, can I have your autograph at the game? :lol:

And hack pup is out again, bowled without troubling the scorers.
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

there hasnt been much talk about this......is the game still going ahead? because it better, coz i need to kick more goals than LennyBoy and this is my perfect chance! :lol:

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
TimeToShineFellas
SS Hall of Fame

Spinner wrote:

The last one wasn't very inspirational, although he tried to copy Grant Thomas' game plan :roll: :wink: :roll: :wink: !!

There was an albino bloke for a coach last time who was too pre-occupied with not placing too much emphasis on the ruck and trying to fart at thunder.......

8-)

fonz_#15
SS Life Member

ok guys, silly question...i have never met anybody from the forum, and really dont want to travel all the way to glenferrie on my own. would anybody be travelling via train from frankston?

i dont think anyh of my friends would come

Robert Harvey- Simply the best
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

TimeToShineFellas wrote:
Spinner wrote:

There was an albino bloke for a coach last time who was too pre-occupied with not placing too much emphasis on the ruck and trying to fart at thunder.......

8-)
That albino thingy you speak of could best be described as a MINATURE MINI BUS :roll: :wink: !!

Nick_Dal_Santo = ChAmPiOn
Club Player

ill play if you need some more players... :)

HarveysDeciple

Game still on gals and gents.....but we are playing Melbourne now, not Richmond.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

HarveysDeciple wrote:Game still on gals and gents.....but we are playing Melbourne now, not Richmond.
:cry: now we will lose! they were awesome last time! but i do remember going in the ruck for like 5 mins against the dees or blues and i won like 2 tap outs out of 6 or 7, so if i can go in the ruck for 5 mins i wanna see what i can do against these giants! :wink:

HarveysDeciple

saintdooley wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:Game still on gals and gents.....but we are playing Melbourne now, not Richmond.
:cry: now we will lose! they were awesome last time! but i do remember going in the ruck for like 5 mins against the dees or blues and i won like 2 tap outs out of 6 or 7, so if i can go in the ruck for 5 mins i wanna see what i can do against these giants! :wink:
first time we played them their ruckmen was about 6 foot 5 lol...he kicked a 65 metre goal and when I tackled him he almost broke my back :wink:
Good luck buddy.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

HarveysDeciple wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
first time we played them their ruckmen was about 6 foot 5 lol...he kicked a 65 metre goal and when I tackled him he almost broke my back :wink:
Good luck buddy.
hmmmmm, maybe it was the blues then! :lol:

LennyBoy
Club Player

Dee's numbers are looking very good, we need more star's to step up to the plate for this one. :wink:

savatage
SS Life Member

Not that I've run or kicked a footy for a long time, but put a mate & myself down as "maybe" at this point.

LennyBoy
Club Player

savatage wrote:Not that I've run or kicked a footy for a long time, but put a mate & myself down as "maybe" at this point.
and ..... Your travelling all the way over from Hollywood for the game, I never knew Forum Footy was such a big event. :wink:

wildgoose
Club Player

LennyBoy wrote:Dee's numbers are looking very good, we need more star's to step up to the plate for this one. :wink:
Back to Back Jarman medalist right here. :wink:

And hack pup is out again, bowled without troubling the scorers.
savatage
SS Life Member

LennyBoy wrote:
savatage wrote:Not that I've run or kicked a footy for a long time, but put a mate & myself down as "maybe" at this point.
and ..... Your travelling all the way over from Hollywood for the game, I never knew Forum Footy was such a big event. :wink:
As an added bonus, I'll be parachuting down to make my grand entrance onto the arena!! Bring your camera!!

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

LennyBoy wrote:Dee's numbers are looking very good, we need more star's to step up to the plate for this one. :wink:
your talking to him! the one who has defeated some guy nemed Adam 2 times out of 3! :lol:

LennyBoy
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
your talking to him! the one who has defeated some guy nemed Adam 2 times out of 3! :lol:
Is French your first language, cause its evident you can't play footy or type proper english.

sarah 2
Club Player

illl come help too cant come to tyhe first one as im away but i sould hopfully make the others if you still need people

GO SAINTS
HarveysDeciple

Good, we get Heath Black back...welcome aboard savatage!!

Game still on guys.

savatage
SS Life Member

HarveysDeciple wrote:Good, we get Heath Black back...welcome aboard savatage!!

Game still on guys.
Unless you've seen me punch up police officers & regularly get busted being on the pi$$ - I am extremely hurt by the comparison!!!

Lenny_Hayes7
Club Player

Hey Fonz I live in Cheltenham so ill be on the Frankston line Ill go with ya if you like!
Ill PM you my mobile when it gets closer 8-)

HarveysDeciple

savatage wrote:
HarveysDeciple wrote:Good, we get Heath Black back...welcome aboard savatage!!

Game still on guys.
Unless you've seen me punch up police officers & regularly get busted being on the pi$$ - I am extremely hurt by the comparison!!!
I was refering more to the accurate penetrating kicks.................maybe :wink: