Chopper Lovell worst assistant coach in AFL history!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

Chopper Lovell worst assistant coach in AFL history!

After Geelong’s exhaustive evaluation of the club at the end of last season the only person to be removed from the coaching panel was midfield coach Andy “Chopperâ€

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

A bit hard on Lovell, Joffa
bigcarl wrote:good luck to the cats, i say. they stuck to their guns and deserve their success. but i do find it interesting that they didn't really blossom until their bogeyman, GT, was out of the way.

Obviously Geelong should be thanking Rod Butterss for their success as it surely would not have happened if Grant the messiah was still coaching us

Without GT, Geelong's nemesis and bogeyman holding them back, the shackles were released

get with the program joffa :wink:

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:A bit hard on Lovell, Joffa
bigcarl wrote:good luck to the cats, i say. they stuck to their guns and deserve their success. but i do find it interesting that they didn't really blossom until their bogeyman, GT, was out of the way.

Obviously Geelong should be thanking Rod Butterss for their success as it surely would not have happened if Grant the messiah was still coaching us

Without GT, Geelong's nemesis and bogeyman holding them back, the shackles were released

you are so re-active

only after a major situation as passed you criticize it

proactive people go places in life....no reactive

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Saints43
Club Player

barks4eva wrote:A bit hard on Lovell, Joffa

Err, We missed the finals <insert name calling such as retard>*

*I don't want to get banned.

Wink? Idiot.