Board Spill ..60 Days notice ?? !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Board Spill ..60 Days notice ?? !!

I think there could be a problem with the Rod Butterss announcement that there is to be a complete spill of the board and a new board elected on 26 November 2007.

I thought that by Law he is required to give the members 60 days notice of a board spill election. If that is the case he has until midnight tonight (Friday 28 September) to get his mailout to the members. I very much doubt that media releases and talking on talk back radio constitute notifying the members.

If my thoughts are correct this will mean yet another delay. This could quite easily drag on and on into next year.

With the high level of "Tension" between the RB Board and the SFF group I can't see there being any quick fix either !!

crowjelly
Club Player

Didn't the SFF request/notice of an EGM start the meter ticking?

I'm loving this - underdogs at 3 to 1, grand final experience in our favor and Pies over confident. Go Saints - I'm loading up!
4theluvoftheclub
Club Player

I got a notice of meeting in the mail for a 23 October EGM...a covering letter from Gdanski...a proxy ...and the resolutions of RB's 5 out, any others out, and Westaway's 5 in

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

4theluvoftheclub wrote:I got a notice of meeting in the mail for a 23 October EGM...a covering letter from Gdanski...a proxy ...and the resolutions of RB's 5 out, any others out, and Westaway's 5 in
I think ALL members (and some) rceived the Westaway/Gdansky notice. The Butterss notice of a full board spill hasn't made its way to my letterbox yet !!