Lyon reporting to a footy sub committee????

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

JeffDunne

lol :lol:

Just say you don't know.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:lol :lol:

Just say you don't know.
To late in the game for that...youve already got 2 posters on this thread saying you have misunderstood the topic entirely....on top of JB and TTT on other threads showing your a little lacking in the business acumen stakes......

But its a nice spin...something relatively simple that you "get".

Keep up the good work.... :wink:

“Yeah….nah””
JeffDunne

You really do crack me up Teffers. If I was to list the posters here that think you're a mindless clown I'd be busy posting for the next week.

It's a simple question even for you.

You think the proposed sub-comittee will cause problems for Lyon.

You must understand how this committee will work, who will be on it and what their brief will be.

Therefore, is it too much to ask for you to explain it to those of us that are supposedly ignorant on the subject?

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

JeffDunne wrote:You really do crack me up Teffers. If I was to list the posters here that think you're a mindless clown I'd be busy posting for the next week.

It's a simple question even for you.

You think the proposed sub-comittee will cause problems for Lyon.

You therefore must understand how this committee will work, who will be on it and what their brief will be.

Therefore, is it too much to ask for you to explain it to those of us that are supposedly ignorant on the subject?
And you clearly think Ross Smiths investigation into our injury issues equates to a football sub committee..... :shock:

Jeff....I simply dont have the time to educate you (no one has THAT much time...) - you ask questions under the pretence that "other" posters dont understand.....facts are Jeff YOU dont understand..................

Ross Smiths = footy sub commitee......righto Jeffery..... :lol: :lol:

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

meher baba wrote:What's wrong with Ross Lyon? Is he some sort of megalomaniac?

Is he trying to run the football side of things all by himself, without accepting any input from others who might know something?

Fancy that. Not the sort of thing we want at the Saints, oh my lordy me no. :wink:
Why he has a football manager.......Lord Voldemenont... :roll: wouldnt have a bar of it....

“Yeah….nah””
SaintDippa
Club Player

As a devout conspiracy theorist......

The committee's sole responsibility will be to prepare Burke as a coach in waiting. RL better have a good start to the year, or GT will be elevated by his mates on the board. Ooops sorry. Or NB will be elevated by his mates on the board. Plain and simple.

Absolute disgrace having the set-up in place. After the comments made by Westaway, and RB a lame duck, any chance a third creditable ticket? Burkie will always be a StK legend and one of my favorites. But don't like what's be structured. Only asking for further trouble if RL finishes 9th again in 08.