One of the best finals I 've ever seen!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

One of the best finals I 've ever seen!

And in 40 years I've seen a few 8-)

Hawthorn v Adelaide yesterday was just an awesome contest with both sides not leaving anything out on ground...the pressure ,intensiity and commitment was as good as anything I've seen for a number of years.Thought Hawthorns effort was very gutsy given Hodge and Browns injury scares and that Buddy Love and Roughead will be the bookends that will deliver the Hawks a flag in the next few years.Was there with the wife[her cousin is Roughies mum] and a Hawthorn mate and couldn't help but be caught up with the amazing ending.Had brilliant seats 4 seats back on centre wing just next to the Adelaide bench and saw Ricuitto forlornly jogging off for the last time and spared him a thought...has been a great warrior.

After that went across to the G[after a few at the mountain view in Bridge Rd ]and believe it or not enjoyed the Pies destroy the Swine :twisted:

Think they will push a weakened West Coast next week!

And to any country or interstate saintsationalites if your looking for somewhere to stay when to come to Melbourne for the footy you can't beat Quest East Melbourne studio appartments.200 metres from the G and next to some great pubs and eating places!Tell Esra that Patrick sent ya...deserve a discount for spuicking the place :wink:
Last edited by saint patrick on Sun 09 Sep 2007 8:07pm, edited 3 times in total.

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
SaintWodonga
Club Player

One of the best things is the fact that Adeliade were knocked out... Suck eggs to them! I still remember 97! :twisted:

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM
stinger
Saintsational Legend

and today's game was on of the worst...... :cry:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
SaintWodonga
Club Player

stinger wrote:and today's game was on of the worst...... :cry:
And maybe the most ominous!

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

SaintWodonga wrote:One of the best things is the fact that Adeliade were knocked out... Suck eggs to them! I still remember 97! :twisted:

Hehehe I like how the finals are panning out actually.

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!