a message to two former saints.....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

a message to two former saints.....

....spida......that's one more final than you deserve you sack of sh!t......

...i will get a mite bit of pleasure from the fact that the team you deserted will be playing next week......

...the swine were warned that you were a cancer.....and so you proved to be... :twisted:

.....hall.......give it away boofhead...the game has well and truly passed you by...no room for thugs like you anymore.......your performance in the last half of the final quarter was disgraceful...even for you...you tried to take out three young pies...and your punch to the back of heath shaw's head whilst he was flat out on the ground didn't go unnoticed........even if the ten commentators choose to ignore it......disgraceful decision by them and just highlights their bias to the afl's love child and it's favorite son...... :roll: :roll: :roll:

....nasty bastard aren't i........ :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
redwhite&blackblood
SS Hall of Fame

Spida is footballs version of cancer!

Bleeding Red, Black and White for 38 years!
Life Motto - Fortius Quo Fidelius
Raph "Cult Hero" Clarke Fan Club.
Unforgiven
SS Life Member

Both where crap.

Hall kicked his first goal with 5 mins left in the alst quarter (Thank to him I picked up 10$ ;))

Spider gave away a hitout infront of goal to Cloke that was a goal, and missed the easiest of spoils which gave away another goal, had a period of jumping up and down to early in the centre bounces that resulted in 3 non contests on the ruck for the swans in a row

Carpe Diem
crowjelly
Club Player

Saint Corin wrote:
"had a period of jumping up and down to early in the centre bounces that resulted in 3 non contests on the ruck for the swans in a row
Now I know who Cain Ackland's ruck coach/mentor was!

Gee Stinger, has your Doctor given you another prescription of those nasty pills again?

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Hehehehe nothing I loved to see more than Spida dragging his sorry ass off the field :lol: I couldn't stand seeing Sydney go any further than they have!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

just on barry hall how much has changed from when he was with us ?? ppl credit Sdy for turning him in to a good boy cause he was such a hooligan at the saints but from my veiwing hes exactly the same punching blokes chucking a hissy about losing and useing his opponent for a punching bag
seriouls the only thing changed is the media/afl/umpires turn a blind eye to it now he doesnt have black in his jumper

with the punch to the back of shaws (??) head i think to if that had been any other player in the comp how many times we would see a replay of it and they would be talking bout it on all footy shows but barry "golden child" hall is seen as a larikin of the game and "its all part of his style " yet any other player would be called a thug .

what reall gets my goat is how they go on about Boofhead being a role modle to kids hes a thug and any kid emulating his antics on the feild in junior footy would be seen as a trouble making thug .

i used to hold a soft spot for Hall but now he comes across as little more then a spoilt bully that butter wouldnt melt in his mouth :roll:

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
stinger
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:just on barry hall how much has changed from when he was with us ?? ppl credit Sdy for turning him in to a good boy cause he was such a hooligan at the saints but from my veiwing hes exactly the same punching blokes chucking a hissy about losing and useing his opponent for a punching bag
seriouls the only thing changed is the media/afl/umpires turn a blind eye to it now he doesnt have black in his jumper

with the punch to the back of shaws (??) head i think to if that had been any other player in the comp how many times we would see a replay of it and they would be talking bout it on all footy shows but barry "golden child" hall is seen as a larikin of the game and "its all part of his style " yet any other player would be called a thug .

what reall gets my goat is how they go on about Boofhead being a role modle to kids hes a thug and any kid emulating his antics on the feild in junior footy would be seen as a trouble making thug .

i used to hold a soft spot for Hall but now he comes across as little more then a spoilt bully that butter wouldnt melt in his mouth :roll:
great post....and oh so true,.....i was disgusted that the commentators just glossed over the incident.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.