Buchanan - r u all sitting down? One lousy week!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

cwrcyn
Saintsational Legend

Andrew Demetriou was interviewed about the disparity between last week's tribunal decision verses this week's tribunal decision.

He just smiled and said "Beautiful one day, perfect the next."

mischa
Club Player

Sainterman wrote:Plays for Sydney...nuff said!
Surprised he even got a week, thought they would've found a way. :roll:
Clearly one that slipped through the cracks-Andy D. won't be happy!

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I have one question if the tribunal is corrupt does that make Loewe and Burke corrupt.
Only if they are knowingly passing judgements that they know are incorrect.

Remember, in each case they are only 1 member of a group and we don't know what the voting is in each case?
Burkies group doesnt vote. They get together and decise the penalty so he was involved tonight re Rocca and Buchanan.
And if there were 3 on the MRP and they voted 2 to 1 to give him that penalty?

Or 5 on the panel and they voted 3 to 2 or 4 to 1?

The point I am trying to make is that neither are making decisions in isolation and we have absolutely no idea as to how they deliverate.

Even when Burkey talks about MRP decisions on Bartlett's show he is careful to say:-

The MRP felt.......
The Panel saw it as ....

He never uses the term WE in describibg how penalties were arrived at.
So the other 2 members are corrupt. Sounds sensible 2 corrupt members and one who isnt and that happens to be the ex saints player.
You know Plugger66, if you are going to attribute nonsensical comments to me, you really should either quote me accurately or show where I have intimated such nonsense.

You are the poster who floated the idea that Burke and Loewe may be corrupt in their roles with the MRP and Tribunal, I merely pointed out that none of us know how those panels made their deliberations.

To somehow get from there to me accusing the other members of those panels as being corrupt is a giant leap from you and quite frankly objectionable to me. Nowhere have I said or intimated that and for you to post as fact that I have is quite mischievious.

Your attempt at posting sarcastic comments on a fishing expedition to try and get someone to post a ridiculous answer, just to prove some silly point you are trying to make about Saint fans' 'persecution complex' has failed. Other than me nobody bothered to answer your ridiculous post and even with my answer you are trying to twist to achieve the result you want.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I have one question if the tribunal is corrupt does that make Loewe and Burke corrupt.
Only if they are knowingly passing judgements that they know are incorrect.

Remember, in each case they are only 1 member of a group and we don't know what the voting is in each case?
Burkies group doesnt vote. They get together and decise the penalty so he was involved tonight re Rocca and Buchanan.
And if there were 3 on the MRP and they voted 2 to 1 to give him that penalty?

Or 5 on the panel and they voted 3 to 2 or 4 to 1?

The point I am trying to make is that neither are making decisions in isolation and we have absolutely no idea as to how they deliverate.

Even when Burkey talks about MRP decisions on Bartlett's show he is careful to say:-

The MRP felt.......
The Panel saw it as ....

He never uses the term WE in describibg how penalties were arrived at.
So the other 2 members are corrupt. Sounds sensible 2 corrupt members and one who isnt and that happens to be the ex saints player.
You know Plugger66, if you are going to attribute nonsensical comments to me, you really should either quote me accurately or show where I have intimated such nonsense.

You are the poster who floated the idea that Burke and Loewe may be corrupt in their roles with the MRP and Tribunal, I merely pointed out that none of us know how those panels made their deliberations.
To somehow get from there to me accusing the other members of those panels as being corrupt is a giant leap from you and quite frankly objectionable to me. Nowhere have I said or intimated that and for you to post as fact that I have is quite mischievious.

Your attempt at posting sarcastic comments on a fishing expedition to try and get someone to post a ridiculous answer, just to prove some silly point you are trying to make about Saint fans' 'persecution complex' has failed. Other than me nobody bothered to answer your ridiculous post and even with my answer you are trying to twist to achieve the result you want.
Well you do state only if they knowingly passing judgements that they know are incorrect. Thats sounds like a corrupt person to me. Sorry if I upset you but a cant stand this everyone is picking on us attitude. I again am sorry if you didnt mean what I thought.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Apology accepted plugger66 :)