Its down to 4 MATCHES

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

RooandKosi
Club Player

Its down to 4 MATCHES

ROUND 22 RESULTS for STKILDA to PLAY FINALS!!

STKILDA beat RICHMOND (no worries :wink:, and i agree rest L.Ball)

GEELONG beat BRISBANE

COLLINWOOD beat ADELAIDE in Melbourne

WEST COAST beat ESSENDON at Subiaco

Im not sure who to barrack for tonight out of brisbane and adelaide???

What do you guys think??? Leaning towards Brisbane but then if brisbane are that good to beat adelaide at AAMI Geelong at GABBA for finals might be reasonable???

Damn it so shouldve won last night!!!

saintDal
Club Player

Re: Its down to 4 MATCHES

RooandKosi wrote:Im not sure who to barrack for tonight out of brisbane and adelaide???

What do you guys think??? Leaning towards Brisbane but then if brisbane are that good to beat adelaide at AAMI Geelong at GABBA for finals might be reasonable???

Definately need Brisbane to win as Adelaide have a better chance of beating Collingwood than the Lions beating Geelong.

Batnoe

I am going for the Lions, however will the Cats rest some players come last round? it is better to drop a game before finals than drop it in finals!!!

I will know by the end of the night who i am barracking for,from next week, hope Pies win their next two cause i would love to play them first week, or Roos, just dont wanna play Swans

Sxc_Sainter
Club Player

hopefully geelong lose to port adelaide on sunday, and then they'll be desperate for a win before the finals. They're due to lose one soon.

RooandKosi
Club Player

yes ill be going for the pies tonight definetly would love p,aying the pies in finals we'll smash em.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

what about another draw ???
dont think i remember a team having 3 draws in one year !

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Saints Premiers 2008
Saintsational Legend

i think we're stuffed

"It's a work in progress," Lyon said.
Nick_Dal_Santo = ChAmPiOn
Club Player

RooandKosi wrote:ROUND 22 RESULTS for STKILDA to PLAY FINALS!!

STKILDA beat RICHMOND (no worries :wink:, and i agree rest L.Ball)

GEELONG beat BRISBANE

COLLINWOOD beat ADELAIDE in Melbourne

WEST COAST beat ESSENDON at Subiaco

Im not sure who to barrack for tonight out of brisbane and adelaide???

i really dont even see the point in making the finals

we rnt gonna make it past the 1st round..

we give up to easy..we get out to a handy lead and then let the other team in. it will kill us come finals time (if we make it)

Brewer
Club Player

Nick_Dal_Santo = ChAmPiOn wrote:i really dont even see the point in making the finals
we rnt gonna make it past the 1st round..
we give up to easy..we get out to a handy lead and then let the other team in. it will kill us come finals time (if we make it)
We were narrowly beaten by a superb outfit, who are second on the ladder. If the final bounce had gone our way we would have been patting ourselves on the back with how brilliant we were.

Last night was a disappointing outcome, but we gave them a decent scare and anything can happen in finals.

You have to be in it to win it, and we're in with a chance. Even if we aren't good enough to go all the way, we are good enough to piss on a few bonfires.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.
midas_touch
Club Player

So many what ifs at this stage, it will be clearer once the round is finished.

Trust the Midas Touch

"My heart is at St.Kilda, I've been here seven years, I only wanted to play for them." (Fraser Gehrig, 27/11/2007)
Richter
SS Life Member

Brewer wrote:We were narrowly beaten by a superb outfit, who are second on the ladder. If the final bounce had gone our way we would have been patting ourselves on the back with how brilliant we were.

Last night was a disappointing outcome, but we gave them a decent scare and anything can happen in finals.
Absolutely agree with you here Brewer. We were very unfortunate to lose last night. If we hadn't had the collective brain fade in the 3rd quarter we would have won IMO.

They were down 1 and a half champions (Kerr and 50% Judd). Well that is easily matched by us missing Harves, BJ and Aaron.

We are really not bad at all. It bodes well for next year. (Sadly not this as I expect Adelaide to win twice)

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...