some saints supporters

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Solar
Saintsational Legend

some saints supporters

Why is it that the people I sit with in the social club area ALWAYS sit next to at least one if not more of the most negative pathetic saints supporters. They will bitch and moan from the first bounce, how fiona is soft, dal soft, gehrig lazy, raph weak etc. They do not cheer or shout anything positive, no matter what happens in the game.

Had a beuty tonight, turned around in the first quarter and told me after a great shepard by dal that she knew him when he was younger and they he is cocky and thinks he shuld not have to do the hard things. Then complaigned that the social club area was really quiet, "it's so much louder over near the bench..." then did not say a thing for the rest of the game :roll:

why do these types go to the football, they don't support the team, they ruin it for everyone around them and I for one am sick to death of them. Yes comment that a player should have marked that, or that it was the wrong option but sheesh some of the words used are stupid.

Am I the only one sick of them!

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
SaintBot
Saintsational Legend

i get frustrated with players as the game wears on...but im generally positive towards the saint players

im more a supporter than bagger however...i do give the umps a hard go though, but they deserve every bit of it

Solar
Saintsational Legend

SaintBot wrote:i get frustrated with players as the game wears on...but im generally positive towards the saint players

im more a supporter than bagger however...i do give the umps a hard go though, but they deserve every bit of it
see I'm fine with that but these types seem to be at certain players or jsut the club in general from the start of the game and usually have this holier then thou if we do lose. s***s me to death..... can't curently emotionally talk about the game so will just post around it I think.... :cry:

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
BallBanger
Club Player

Re: some saints supporters

Solar wrote:Why is it that the people I sit with in the social club area ALWAYS sit next to at least one if not more of the most negative pathetic saints supporters. They will bitch and moan from the first bounce, how fiona is soft, dal soft, gehrig lazy, raph weak etc. They do not cheer or shout anything positive, no matter what happens in the game.

Had a beuty tonight, turned around in the first quarter and told me after a great shepard by dal that she knew him when he was younger and they he is cocky and thinks he shuld not have to do the hard things. Then complaigned that the social club area was really quiet, "it's so much louder over near the bench..." then did not say a thing for the rest of the game :roll:

why do these types go to the football, they don't support the team, they ruin it for everyone around them and I for one am sick to death of them. Yes comment that a player should have marked that, or that it was the wrong option but sheesh some of the words used are stupid.

Am I the only one sick of them!
If she pays her money then why should she not have a right to complain...I paid my money and complained about Gehrig all night....good game plan...kick it long to Gehrig and if he tries and kicks 10 goals we may win, but they forgot, last week was his effort wk and now he coasts for a few.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: some saints supporters

[quote="Solar"]Why is it that the people I sit with in the social club area ALWAYS sit next to at least one if not more of the most negative pathetic saints supporters. They will bitch and moan from the first bounce, how fiona is soft, dal soft, gehrig lazy, raph weak etc. They do not cheer or shout anything positive, no matter what happens in the game.

hope you told them.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
widereceiver
Club Player

That is absoloute tosh Ball Banger. If you compare the delivery to Gehrig this week to last you will note they were pumping it in high against the best full back in the league. This 'Gehrig is lazy' rubbish is just that.

"Winning's not everything, it's the ONLY thing!" Vince Lombardi.
Sam Gilbert #1 booster - always on the attack!!!
Win more for Winmar
widereceiver
Club Player

Oh and forgot - wasn't he playing on the All Autralian full-back fer chrissakes?

"Winning's not everything, it's the ONLY thing!" Vince Lombardi.
Sam Gilbert #1 booster - always on the attack!!!
Win more for Winmar
BallBanger
Club Player

widereceiver wrote:Oh and forgot - wasn't he playing on the All Autralian full-back fer chrissakes?
I think your correct, way out of his league....Bog was glass ran out of defence like he had no opposition.....only play Gehrig when opposition is very weak.....

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

Luke Ball ran his guts out tonight.

In and under all the time, fantastic effort.

Like I said in another thread - i just feel so sorry for him that he cant play to the level he (and we) know he should be.

Still worth more to us than alot of other players on our list.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

n1ck wrote:Luke Ball ran his guts out tonight.

Like I said in another thread - i just feel so sorry for him that he cant play to the level he (and we) know he should be.

i am still pleased we drafted him and not judd.......judd is a real deadshit as a person....great footballer...but a deadshit all the same...didn't start out as one......but you know what they say about rotten apples...and judd has been fairly close to some real stinkers...fancy trying to frighten a nice boy like gilbert......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
n1ck wrote:Luke Ball ran his guts out tonight.

i am still pleased we drafted him and not judd.......judd is a real deadshit as a person....great footballer...but a deadshit all the same...didn't start out as one......but you know what they say about rotten apples...and judd has been fairly close to some real stinkers...fancy trying to frighten a nice boy like gilbert......
Why would you say that. What is your problem. Nothing wrong with Judd at all but plenty wrong with you tonight.

Nick_Dal_Santo = ChAmPiOn
Club Player

im only negative towards the bloody umpires!!!

that bloody #3 (McBurney) is an absolute clown

did not want to pay a free kick to st.kilda!

:evil: :evil: