Thank f@$k for that!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Linton Street Flash
Club Player

Thank f@$k for that!

The festival of piss and poo flatulence is over!

Joy to the world!!!!

Look again it's the Flash!!
cwrcyn
Saintsational Legend

Re: Thank f@$k for that!

Hallelujah to thay

1965 Saint
Club Player

Re: Thank f@$k for that

Yeah. Suck S..t Mitchell. Arrogant cheating CU next Tuesday. Has trained the entire team to cheat, dive for free kicks and try to umpire the game. So sweet the way they lost.

longtimesaint
Club Player

Never been a fan of Port Adelaide but cheering them on last night.
A team of arrogant smart Alec’s that needed a come uppance.

One year will be our year
Sanctorum
Club Player

I normally don't get all that worked up about the other teams, but funnily enough I felt myself hoping like hell Port (who I don't particularly like either) would beat the Hawks last night.

It's their arrogance, the swagger of their players and past players like Lewis and Roughead, the smugness of their coach and especially because they lured Battle to Waverley Park, bastards! It probably stems from the way they came from nowhere to play finals, something my team failed to do this year, I really hope they fall in a hole next year...

"Where there is no hope, it is incumbent on us to invent it.."

Albert Camus (1913-1960) French philospher
Nick DalSanto Claus
Club Player

Sanctorum wrote: Sat 14 Sep 2024 3:12pm I normally don't get all that worked up about the other teams, but funnily enough I felt myself hoping like hell Port (who I don't particularly like either) would beat the Hawks last night.

It's their arrogance, the swagger of their players and past players like Lewis and Roughead, the smugness of their coach and especially because they lured Battle to Waverley Park, bastards! It probably stems from the way they came from nowhere to play finals, something my team failed to do this year, I really hope they fall in a hole next year...
The sychophantic pile on from the media was as sickening as the arrogance shown by the sewerage wearers.

Might I remind the media that last year, the saints defied all predictions by finishing 6th, with 13 wins, at the end of the H & A season. The explanation for this anomoly? Luck, a sugar hit due to the return of RTB, a soft draw etc.

Little or no mention of the appalling injury list, which numbered 17 for several weeks. A similar number for Carlton brought saturation coverage and praise for their resilience.

Let's see how "Hok ball" goes with a tougher draw and a competition now intent on bringing them back to earth. It will be interesting to see how Ginnivan and "The Wizard" go as marked men.

It wouldn't totally surprise to see them come back to the field next year, like we did this year. They're not as far in front of us as their loaded media cheersquad of Dummet Brereton, Hodgey, Lewis and Ben "d**khead" Dixon keep telling us. Bring on 2025!

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
The Linton Street Flash
Club Player

Nick DalSanto Claus wrote: Sun 15 Sep 2024 12:43am
Sanctorum wrote: Sat 14 Sep 2024 3:12pm I normally don't get all that worked up about the other teams, but funnily enough I felt myself hoping like hell Port (who I don't particularly like either) would beat the Hawks last night.

The sychophantic pile on from the media was as sickening as the arrogance shown by the sewerage wearers.

Might I remind the media that last year, the saints defied all predictions by finishing 6th, with 13 wins, at the end of the H & A season. The explanation for this anomoly? Luck, a sugar hit due to the return of RTB, a soft draw etc.

Little or no mention of the appalling injury list, which numbered 17 for several weeks. A similar number for Carlton brought saturation coverage and praise for their resilience.

Let's see how "Hok ball" goes with a tougher draw and a competition now intent on bringing them back to earth. It will be interesting to see how Ginnivan and "The Wizard" go as marked men.

It wouldn't totally surprise to see them come back to the field next year, like we did this year. They're not as far in front of us as their loaded media cheersquad of Dummet Brereton, Hodgey, Lewis and Ben "d**khead" Dixon keep telling us. Bring on 2025!

Magnificently put Mr Claus, fine words indeed!!

Look again it's the Flash!!
spert
Saintsational Legend

Nick DalSanto Claus wrote: Sun 15 Sep 2024 12:43am

Just like us this season where opposition coaches exploited some of Lyon's defensive gameplan hanging over from 2023 in many games, which saw us lose what we probably could have won, so the Hawks will also be under closer scrutiny and won't get it so easy in 2025, and I expect they will not be scoring as heavily.