Lukosius

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Re: Lukosius

magnifisaint wrote: Sat 07 Sep 2024 6:27pm f*** Joe Daniher is just a dumb human being. Peter Wright is too soft, heaps of potential though. And so a dumb footballer. Harry McKay is pretty good but King could easily s*** over those. He just needs time to get over his injuries. In 2 years he will be the most dominant player in the AFL.
I wonder about your optimism, time will tell. I hope we are developing an alternative whilst we are waiting for this 2 year turn around. :lol:

The list changes for 2025 have begun, always an interesting time for an avid supporter.
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

DJ Higgins wrote: Sat 07 Sep 2024 11:48pm
SAINT-LEE wrote: Fri 06 Sep 2024 7:56pm
Sainter_Dad wrote: Fri 06 Sep 2024 6:26pm
DJ Higgins wrote: Fri 06 Sep 2024 4:44pm Key forwards take years to develop and King will improve over time. He needs to work on his craft for sure but we should not kick the ball to him every single time. He has no chance when double teamed
FTFY

OMFG

He is NOT Reiwoldt - might be - but not now.

Imagine this kid as a 2nd fiddle to Hawkins, Hogan McKay et al - he would be killing it and breaking hearts all over the place.

Of all the words to leave out of my post :oops: I did mean to say "not" as per my following comment about him being double teamed
LOL - I thought so.

The OMFG was not to you - it was to the hero worship we indulge in at the Saints

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

If King turns out to be the calibre of Daniher, McKay and Wright he will have been a bust.

He may never have as much value on the trade market as he has right now ever again. If you get 2 firsts for him we win, no matter what he turns out to be.

Has to be considered.

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Sun 08 Sep 2024 9:54am If King turns out to be the calibre of Daniher, McKay and Wright he will have been a bust.

He may never have as much value on the trade market as he has right now ever again. If you get 2 firsts for him we win, no matter what he turns out to be.

Has to be considered.
Sorry - is there a firm 2 round offer on the table?

If so - from whom?

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote: Sun 08 Sep 2024 10:24am
The_Dud wrote: Sun 08 Sep 2024 9:54am If King turns out to be the calibre of Daniher, McKay and Wright he will have been a bust.

Has to be considered.
Sorry - is there a firm 2 round offer on the table?

If so - from whom?
“If”

🤦‍♂️

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.