AFL Fixtures

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

NWSaint

AFL Fixtures

Hi guys. First time poster here. Been following the Saints for over 50 years. My first game was at the Junction Oval where we beat Fitzroy by 100 points plus. It’s been a long battle since but we still live in hope. I came across an YouTube channel called AFL Insight. The article on AFL fixtures is very interesting and worth a look. If I knew how to post the link I would. Cheers

GSG
Club Player

Re: AFL Fixtures

NWSaint wrote: Fri 09 Aug 2024 5:41pm Hi guys. First time poster here. Been following the Saints for over 50 years. My first game was at the Junction Oval where we beat Fitzroy by 100 points plus. It’s been a long battle since but we still live in hope. I came across an YouTube channel called AFL Insight. The article on AFL fixtures is very interesting and worth a look. If I knew how to post the link I would. Cheers
Wow – this is quite something. I think we all know how unfair the AFL draw is, but this exposes quite an enormous club inequality, particularly compared to other countries’ sporting codes which strive to be as fair as possible. I’m surprised nobody on this forum actually looked at and commented on it.

NWSaint

I think my initial post probably wasn’t very exciting but the article gives real insight into how the AFL has favoured certain clubs over others. I recommend it to all Saints fans as we are one of those others.

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

NWSaint wrote: Fri 09 Aug 2024 5:41pm Hi guys. First time poster here. Been following the Saints for over 50 years. My first game was at the Junction Oval where we beat Fitzroy by 100 points plus. It’s been a long battle since but we still live in hope. I came across an YouTube channel called AFL Insight. The article on AFL fixtures is very interesting and worth a look. If I knew how to post the link I would. Cheers

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
loris
Saintsational Legend

BUMP
This video is worth watching.