The last month

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

avid
Club Player

The last month

Could somebody please do one of those statistical analyses of our performances over the last month that show how well we've been doing.
I've seen it said that we were the the leading contested possession winners over the last 4 games, and various other impressive ratings.
I'd like to be able to bask in it for just a little while before we meet Brisbane.
If we win we'll be able to explain why.

takeaway
Club Player

Re: The last month

avid wrote: Fri 02 Aug 2024 11:38pm Could somebody please do one of those statistical analyses of our performances over the last month that show how well we've been doing.
I've seen it said that we were the the leading contested possession winners over the last 4 games, and various other impressive ratings.
I'd like to be able to bask in it for just a little while before we meet Brisbane.
If we win we'll be able to explain why.
I think the scoreboard is your best bet.

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

I don't like that ladder. I tried a few different options and we continue to come up 9th

We're the new Richmond :cry: