The Difference

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sks023
Club Player

Re: The Difference

Keep up the good work Curly

Look out kids, they keep it all hid
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2024 9:34pm
King Max wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2024 9:26pm Explain your point and I’ll let you know if I missed it.
His point is this. StKilda player gets no prior gets tackled holding the ball.

The Dud ~ So stupid the players so slow no awareness

Opposition player takes a bounces gets tackled swung 3 times then goes to ground umpire ball up.

The Dud - umpires can’t see everything
The point is only an absolute clueless clown would argue those 2 differing point of views with a straight face!

Luckily we have our own one of them here :D

I do feel bad as Curly as repeatedly demonstrated he doesn't know the actual rules of the game.

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
King Max
Club Player

He’s looked at two totally separate incidents and given his opinion. I’m not sure what you’re looking for here. The Windhager one I thought was 50/50 and if you think that wasn’t a free to Marshall, you need to learn the rules.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

King Max wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2024 11:30am He’s looked at two totally separate incidents and given his opinion. I’m not sure what you’re looking for here. The Windhager one I thought was 50/50 and if you think that wasn’t a free to Marshall, you need to learn the rules.
Yep, and his opinion is so unashamedly skewed that it is totally invalid when it comes to umpiring.

One week, St Kilda player who is not in the marking contest stands 5m over the mark, obvious 50 - "he didn't do anything wrong, should have got a warning, not even a rule, the umpires are cheating, this cost us the game!!!"

Next week, opposition hands the ball to his teammate while getting up off the ground, very obscure rule that's more of an interpretation, giving us a goal - "It's the rule, clear free, nothing to see here!"

Clown show! :D

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2024 10:43am
CURLY wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2024 9:34pm
King Max wrote: Sun 30 Jun 2024 9:26pm Explain your point and I’ll let you know if I missed it.
His point is this. StKilda player gets no prior gets tackled holding the ball.

The Dud ~ So stupid the players so slow no awareness

Opposition player takes a bounces gets tackled swung 3 times then goes to ground umpire ball up.

The Dud - umpires can’t see everything
The point is only an absolute clueless clown would argue those 2 differing point of views with a straight face!

Luckily we have our own one of them here :D

I do feel bad as Curly as repeatedly demonstrated he doesn't know the actual rules of the game.
I know the rules that's the problem. You only want the rules followed occasionally.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2024 11:51am
King Max wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2024 11:30am He’s looked at two totally separate incidents and given his opinion. I’m not sure what you’re looking for here. The Windhager one I thought was 50/50 and if you think that wasn’t a free to Marshall, you need to learn the rules.
Yep, and his opinion is so unashamedly skewed that it is totally invalid when it comes to umpiring.

One week, St Kilda player who is not in the marking contest stands 5m over the mark, obvious 50 - "he didn't do anything wrong, should have got a warning, not even a rule, the umpires are cheating, this cost us the game!!!"

Next week, opposition hands the ball to his teammate while getting up off the ground, very obscure rule that's more of an interpretation, giving us a goal - "It's the rule, clear free, nothing to see here!"

Again DUD I will ask you why did the umpire just yesterday tell the Port player to come back 3 meters after he over ran the mark? Why was he afforded that luxary? Is a warning only available to some clubs?

Why was Marshall allowed to be cannoned into late after he took a clear mark?

Seems umpires do make allowances but only when it suits them.

The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2024 11:57am

Again DUD I will ask you why did the umpire just yesterday tell the Port player to come back 3 meters after he over ran the mark? Why was he afforded that luxary? Is a warning only available to some clubs?

Because overrunning the mark is different to coming in from ahead of the contest and just standing 5m over.

Why was Webster allowed to deliberately kick the ball out of bounds right in front of the Port goal?

Why was Webster allowed to chop Georgiades's arm 10m out from goal?

Butler awarded HTB inside 50 when Port player had no prior?

We had 4 frees inside 50 in the first quarter and a bit, Port had 4 frees in total for the first half.

On and on we go... have you figured out the 6-6-6 rules yet? :lol:

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The_Dud wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2024 12:20pm
CURLY wrote: Mon 01 Jul 2024 11:57am

Because overrunning the mark is different to coming in from ahead of the contest and just standing 5m over.

Why was Webster allowed to deliberately kick the ball out of bounds right in front of the Port goal?

Why was Webster allowed to chop Georgiades's arm 10m out from goal?

Butler awarded HTB inside 50 when Port player had no prior?

We had 4 frees inside 50 in the first quarter and a bit, Port had 4 frees in total for the first half.

On and on we go... have you figured out the 6-6-6 rules yet? :lol:
You didn't answer DUD?

Again why was the Port player allowed to cannon into Marshall?

The Port player knew where the mark was and clearly ran over it and stood there.

Port player rushed a behind with no Saint player in view no free?

The Webster kick was if you knew the rule well he kicked it to where he was running and was clearly a skill error.

The chop of the arm FFS they didn't pay any to King, Marshall Battle or Wilkie all far worse.

SAINT-LEE
Club Player

That time Curly almost smashed a maggot live...
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1R8DNz ... tid=oFDknk