Who is our "enforcer?'

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Nick DalSanto Claus
Club Player

Re: Who is our "enforcer?'

B.M wrote: Sun 16 Jun 2024 12:29pm Haha

Dunning Kruger

I don’t pretend to be anything other than a frustrated saints supporter.

I do challenge opinions and decisions made at Moorabbin. I am not a true believer nor do I have blind faith. Some do, because they need something to believe in, history suggests I am right to not trust StKilda

Which is what makes me unpopular and that’s fine
I beg to differ. You are unpopular on here because of the standard of your posts. Mostly, you post opinion as fact and get very defensive when challenged. Dunning-Kruger straight out of the textbook, I'm afraid. You just confirmed it again.

B.M
Saintsational Legend

Haha

How can anything posted on here - which is not statistical - be regarded as fact

It’s always opinion

You when challenged- provided your pretend CV

What was it??
Pulitzer, 300 VFL games and coached flags?! 😂

Mate, no one GAF

Nick DalSanto Claus
Club Player

Keep posting. You dig the hole deeper with every post.

As for the "pretend CV". Just another example of your childish trait of hurling a baseless insult when your drivel is exposed for what it is. Of course, as always, you make sweeping statements about a poster you know nothing about. That's the very reason you enjoy little respect from most on here.

I know it must be painful for you because of your affliction. Another poster on here tells me you're a teacher. If that's true, it would explain a lot. You're obviously not used to hearing the word 'no' very often, and when you do you can always pull rank.

I think, given your vacation, you might spend some time sharpening up your own writing skills, as your standard of writing is abysmal. Embarrassing, really, for someone who is a teacher. My first reaction when I was told was, "Good lord. Surely not!"

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Enforcers. Caught a short call on Dwayne's show this arvo; caller, in brief, said Moore's raised knee to Petraccia's ribs/spleen/lung had to be deliberate in that it was only designed to hurt an oppo. Only reason to raise a knee is protection from the consequences of a hospital ball or to get spring from the ground the guy suggested. Dwayne dismissed that by observing Moore was of such great character it is inconceivable he meant to hurt Christian. I thought bollocks, of course he meant to hurt, why else raise the knee when flying from behind into a shorter player. Collingwood are bullet proof? Now there are poor sensitive Braydon stories going around rewriting his thug history softening his character to just a misunderstood guy with problems of his own - I bet.

B.M
Saintsational Legend

Did you mean vocation?

TS Eliot
Last edited by B.M on Mon 17 Jun 2024 7:24pm, edited 1 time in total.

B.M
Saintsational Legend

Although, I do get to have some nice vacations

Embarrassing

The very thing your hanging on to, you fk up

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

B.M wrote: Mon 17 Jun 2024 7:24pm Although, I do get to have some nice vacations

Embarrassing

The very thing :oops: your hanging on to, you fk up
You're!!

B.M
Saintsational Legend

I’m not a self proclaimed literary giant

Who makes his living writing poetry and is a Myles Franklin award winning novelist

D.B.Cooper
Club Player

Nick DalSanto Claus wrote: Mon 17 Jun 2024 2:19pm Keep posting. You dig the hole deeper with every post.

As for the "pretend CV". Just another example of your childish trait of hurling a baseless insult when your drivel is exposed for what it is. Of course, as always, you make sweeping statements about a poster you know nothing about. That's the very reason you enjoy little respect from most on here.

I know it must be painful for you because of your affliction. Another poster on here tells me you're a teacher. If that's true, it would explain a lot. You're obviously not used to hearing the word 'no' very often, and when you do you can always pull rank.

I think, given your vacation, you might spend some time sharpening up your own writing skills, as your standard of writing is abysmal. Embarrassing, really, for someone who is a teacher. My first reaction when I was told was, "Good lord. Surely not!"
If you have an issue with B.M that is fine, but I don't think referencing that most show B.M little respect is accurate or reasonable in this instance.

I don't agree with a lot of B.M's post, however I enjoy reading his input, particularly the VFL input as I do not attend VFL matches.

Yes he is opiniated, but we do not wish for solid contributors like B.M to stop their contributions.

There's only one rule in the jungle! When the LYON's hungry, he eats!
Nick DalSanto Claus
Club Player

D.B.Cooper wrote: Mon 17 Jun 2024 8:49pm
Nick DalSanto Claus wrote: Mon 17 Jun 2024 2:19pm Keep posting. You dig the hole deeper with every post.

If you have an issue with B.M that is fine, but I don't think referencing that most show B.M little respect is accurate or reasonable in this instance.

I don't agree with a lot of B.M's post, however I enjoy reading his input, particularly the VFL input as I do not attend VFL matches.

Yes he is opiniated, but we do not wish for solid contributors like B.M to stop their contributions.

I think we're in furious agreement D.B.C. I don't want anyone to stop posting on here. Too many have left here in the past and are now over on BF. There are some really good posters over there, who used to call SS home.

My beef with him is his continual stating opinion as fact, then resorting to personal attacks when challenged. His vocation explains this part of his behavior.

As you have read, my problem is not so much the opinions, but the standard of writing, which has nothing to do with being precious. Often the meaning and point of his posts become confused because of his standard of literacy.

His last attempt to pick me up for a typo was a classic. A snide jibe followed by the incorrect use of your/you're. Classic BM! Oh, the irony. Hilarious.