Cal Twomey

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

B.M
Saintsational Legend

Cal Twomey

Who does this idiot barrack for?!

All I hear from him is such and such is going to Essendon, Collingwood or Hawthorn

Essendon
Just paid a fk load for McKay, Gresham
Plus have to pay for Merrett, McGrath, Ridley, Redman, Langford, Wright, Draper

Have they got an endless Cap?!

Collingwood
The premiers - can just grab any stars they want and add them to their list?!

I can see how Hawthorn have cap space!

diddley
Club Player

Re: Cal Twomey

He barracks for Essendon.

He isn’t just making stuff up.

If he makes it up, he says “I think they should do this…”

He spends his year getting to know who is looking to be traded where, and reports on it.

It’s not like he is giving them the money to spend on the players, or where he wants the players to go. Just tells us where is likely to happen.

And yes, a couple of years ago, all the talk was around us while we went on a shopping spree and got Hill & co.
We just aren’t shopping at the moment.

SaintWiki
Club Player

I would be surprised if we were aggressively shopping at the moment as it looks to be quite a while before we are close to being competitive at the top end.

Nick DalSanto Claus
Club Player

We're shopping alright. The problem is, and will be going forward, is can we lure anyone into the trolley?

Witness RTB's blatant spruiking of the benefits of transferring to the Saints in the media in the last couple of days. Young, promising list, great facilities and the chance to live in the best place in Victoria, being the bayside. Using his real estate skills there.

It was good to see RTB up and about again. He's been as flat as a witch's tit of late. A win certainly helps.

We're not done for 2024 yet. We need a strong second half of the year to complement RTB's new found enthusiasm. Stuff tanking. That's for losers!