Kane Cork Sucker

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Re: Kane Cork Sucker

Brunswicksainter wrote: Thu 30 May 2024 6:16pm
Teflon wrote: Thu 30 May 2024 5:22pm
Beno88 wrote: Thu 30 May 2024 4:44pm Why do people continue to post garbage from Cornes and other AFL media clowns on here? It's exactly what those tools want.

I avoid AFL media for exactly that reason, I'd rather not see it on here. It doesn't deserve the oxygen.
I tend to be agree
I mean read the article objectively
King should now leave - why?
Saints are in a slump ….great analysis!!
His bum cum Lloyd is desperate to land a King, any King at Essenscum (Cornes has even borrowed his high brow analysis “further away from a flag, worst list et. “ )
Just ask yourselves…
Last season ?
Ross was a genius
The side was “on the up” ….
This lot of shock jocks get off faster than a hooker on heat
It will be someone else’s turn soon
I don’t even read the shyte it’s so lame and predictable
Geezus the little tiny AFL media fishbowl is full of absolute troll garbage atm
If it ain’t Kornes it’s that other Carlton clown McClure (a head you’d love to punch)
Nothing to see move on
A Colleague of Sam’s disclosed to me at Electric Nightclub on the weekend that Sam McClure is the most unlikable prick going around. Everyone hates him around the office.
Why does that not surprise
Just a flog of the highest!

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

MC Gusto wrote: Thu 30 May 2024 8:15pm 3 things i have noticed in comparison to his twin this season
1. Ben looks bulkier
2. Ben runs harder'
3. Ben gets the ball served on a plate... ohh to have midfield class like the suns

1 and 2 completely in Max's hands unless he is been told not to lead and not to be in the gym
I think no 3 has a fair bit more weight in terms of effect…
I sat the Freo game thinking “geezus I’d hate to play forward with the skills this lot have “
Noting that no one was saying this last year
It’s just a puff piece
Move on nothing to see here

“Yeah….nah””
Big Max
Club Player

Well, I completely agree with Kane Cornes.

The Ross Lyon 'blueprint' game plan is designed to suck the life-blood out of talented footballers.

I'd imagine Max has a lot of team mates who'd prefer to be playing for a team with a less taxing, and more positive game plan. The boys just want to play footy.

B.M
Saintsational Legend

I simply can’t understand why Ben is Bigger than Max?

They are identical twins FFS

happy feet
Club Player

I think Kane Cornes is suffering from relevance deprivation syndrome, hence the drivel he writes. I don’t know why you read it. You would be better off watching an episode of Bridgerton.

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
SinCitySainter
Club Player

He doesn't say St Kilda should trade King, he says for the sake of his own career he should look to move to a club that will utilise his skills.

Yes, it is an article designed to be controversial but it is not definitively wrong.
King would look better in a team that was more attack focused.

Ross's game plan does not make the most of his skill set. We do move ball up the field incredibly slowly and we are constantly running back into a forward line that is already overloaded because our forwards have to go up to the wing and half back to protect space.

We win the ball in defence, send it wide so the opposition find it harder to hurt us from a turnover, stuff around with it to give our forwards enough time to get back to our forward line and then bomb it in long as the defence who kept a couple of players back are already in position.
Yes, King would look better in a team that attacked more. Cornes is an idiot but unfortunately he is also right.

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Yes a jerk on wind up duty.
However you have to like his assumptions.
Max changes clubs and:
doesn't ever get injured;
never gets suspended;
won't get double teamed;
backs that have worked him over in the past will stop that nonsense as soon as he leaves Saints;
Kicking accuracy will be about 71%;
His hands will develop vice like qualities, no more dropping mark opportunities.
If I was Max's Manager I would feel duty bound to get Max out from the yoke only playing for Saints puts on a key forward.
I'd also send Kane a big thank you bouquet for pointing out the trials being a Saints player entails.
Kane must have studied high school economics to be comfortable airing all his implicit assumptions and not feel a pillock.
I think he should save the career of one player every week now he has started. It's his duty to humanity and football. Such insight.
What Port player can he save. Maybe Horne-Francis, never going to win a Brownlow with Power, never a granny, perhaps North could display his ability better, let him win awards.

spert
Saintsational Legend

SinCitySainter wrote: Thu 30 May 2024 11:55pm He doesn't say St Kilda should trade King, he says for the sake of his own career he should look to move to a club that will utilise his skills.

Yes, it is an article designed to be controversial but it is not definitively wrong.
King would look better in a team that was more attack focused.

Ross's game plan does not make the most of his skill set. We do move ball up the field incredibly slowly and we are constantly running back into a forward line that is already overloaded because our forwards have to go up to the wing and half back to protect space.

We win the ball in defence, send it wide so the opposition find it harder to hurt us from a turnover, stuff around with it to give our forwards enough time to get back to our forward line and then bomb it in long as the defence who kept a couple of players back are already in position.
Yes, King would look better in a team that attacked more. Cornes is an idiot but unfortunately he is also right.
One of Cornes' more sensible opinions. Who would want to come to StK in our current state- Lyon now becoming a joke in the AFL community and his biggest contribution so far is to make young promising and talented players, look like VFL leftovers. Mind you, Max needs to pull his finger out a little too.

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

spert wrote: Fri 31 May 2024 8:20am [quote=SinCitySainter post_id=2062650 time=1717073733 user_id=20381
One of Cornes' more sensible opinions. Who would want to come to StK in our current state- Lyon now becoming a joke in the AFL community and his biggest contribution so far is to make young promising and talented players, look like VFL leftovers. Mind you, Max needs to pull his finger out a little too.
[/quote]

True but still absolute nonsense.

AFL community? Darn that Laura Kane for giggling at our misfortune. Are the blokes on the Front Bar poking fun again, Dwayne? Watto, Lloyd? Oh the ignominy.

But supporters hang fat, yeah...no rats in the ranks...oh really, there have been discouraging words, well blow me down.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote: Fri 31 May 2024 8:42pm
With a face like that, he even looks like one

repta
Club Player

Ben hasn't really been doing that much better.
2024 averages.
Max. 11 disposals Ben 8
4.4 marks. 3.8
1.5. Goals. 2.9.

More goals. Far more opportunity

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

repta wrote: Fri 31 May 2024 10:24pm Ben hasn't really been doing that much better.
2024 averages.
Max. 11 disposals Ben 8
4.4 marks. 3.8
1.5. Goals. 2.9.

More goals. Far more opportunity
Yep it’s over blown puff piece masquerading as analysis
Next week someone else turn

“Yeah….nah””