Players lose their love for the game

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

seano1
Club Player

Players lose their love for the game

Some players have said they lose their love for the game …….well AFL we the supporters are losing our love for it too ……you have rules and guidelines that they is to help at junior levels ….but those same frees aren’t paid at the top level…….grandson couldn’t believe the simple in the back one last night as an example…..the holding ….the handballs that often are throws .

Otiman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Players lose their love for the game

Winning fixes everything.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

seano1 wrote: Sun 19 May 2024 1:27pm Some players have said they lose their love for the game …….well AFL we the supporters are losing our love for it too ……you have rules and guidelines that they is to help at junior levels ….but those same frees aren’t paid at the top level…….grandson couldn’t believe the simple in the back one last night as an example…..the holding ….the handballs that often are throws .
I hear ya
My son rarely comes to footy now did last night
Could not believe King was mauled so badly gets nothing?
At Cats he’d be protected

“Yeah….nah””
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Know the feeling. Saints this year have been pathetic, piss poor actually.

They constantly play from behind, fail to man up, drop easy marks, miss their target or completly miss kick the footy, fumble and constantly handball to team mates in a worse position. As I said before, effing pathetic.

This year promised so much but has already turned to s*** with less than half the season gone.

They are unwatchable.

lyon has been the biggest disappointment of all.

i actually think Lyin is angling for high draft picks, otherwise why would you pick collard and an under-performing Pou and leave Clark in the VFL.
Last edited by saynta on Sun 19 May 2024 8:52pm, edited 1 time in total.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote: Sun 19 May 2024 8:14pm
seano1 wrote: Sun 19 May 2024 1:27pm Some players have said they lose their love for the game …….well AFL we the supporters are losing our love for it too ……you have rules and guidelines that they is to help at junior levels ….but those same frees aren’t paid at the top level…….grandson couldn’t believe the simple in the back one last night as an example…..the holding ….the handballs that often are throws .
I hear ya
My son rarely comes to footy now did last night
Could not believe King was mauled so badly gets nothing?
At Cats he’d be protected
Yeah. On one occasion he was nearly strangled but still ignored by the maggots. And there are now four of the pricks.

BadRossco
Club Player

You may be right Saynta, could finish as low as 16th maybe ask for a priority pick.