PAT'S Match

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SAINT-LEE
Club Player

PAT'S Match

Nice win today...110pts lead was nice to watch

Saw some encouraging play by St Kilda listed players.

Crouch & Hunter & Hayes all looked good.

Oddly hear commentators mention all the 'interest' in Benier. Didnt seem that good.

Who was your favourite player today?
Mine was tied between Garcia (27 disposals, 10 tackles and a goal) & Heath ( kicked 2.2, 7 marks and 23 disposals) ..both did alot of very good work.

I was given a little hope by Allison's 5 goals & Ollie's tenacious game that they may improve.

Keeler still seems unlikely but glimpses.

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Re: PAT'S Match

SAINT-LEE wrote: Sun 19 May 2024 4:56pm Heath ( kicked 2.2, 7 marks and 23 disposals) ..both did alot of very good work.
Moose could have kicked 4.0 - both his misses were easy enough to slot - not sure why he missed so badly to the left and then overcorrected to the right.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
SAINT-LEE
Club Player

Re: PAT'S Match

Sainter_Dad wrote: Sun 19 May 2024 6:29pm
SAINT-LEE wrote: Sun 19 May 2024 4:56pm Heath ( kicked 2.2, 7 marks and 23 disposals) ..both did alot of very good work.
Moose could have kicked 4.0 - both his misses were easy enough to slot - not sure why he missed so badly to the left and then overcorrected to the right.
I agree he was having plenty of it, bit rough to miss. I do understand Tigers are a very weak vfl club at present but we still showed our skill all over the ground vs getting lucky because the opposition are so bad.

Moose prob gave his best effort so far IMO