Marcus Windhager

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Marcus Windhager

Good news on Windhager’s game for Sandy this weekend: 37 possessions, 6 clearances and kicked 3.2

From what I gather, he has had a little difficulty cottoning onto the Lyon game plan, which is why we haven’t seen so much of him so far this season. Only matter of time before he has it down pat and we see him going back to being the terrific young prospect we saw last year.

[to the tune of Viva Las Vegas]

So Marcus Windhager
Marcus Windhager
Marcus, Marcus Windhaaaaaaager 🎶

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Otiman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Marcus Windhager

Must play. Our clearances are our weak link.

Marshall for all the stats in the world still far too easy to read by the opposition mids.

TheGreatZacsby
Club Player

I’ve been screaming for weeks that Windy needs to play. He’s our future and hasn’t even been looked at. I seen him say past the likes of Cooper Sharman, Byrnes, Patton and dare I say Tim Membrey/Cordy. Kid needs games. Was tearing it up in pre season but it’s like everyone at selection has forgotten that. He was consistently the top 3 runners. Play him for his own good

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

TheGreatZacsby wrote: Sun 14 May 2023 9:37pm I’ve been screaming for weeks that Windy needs to play. He’s our future and hasn’t even been looked at. I seen him say past the likes of Cooper Sharman, Byrnes, Patton and dare I say Tim Membrey/Cordy. Kid needs games. Was tearing it up in pre season but it’s like everyone at selection has forgotten that. He was consistently the top 3 runners. Play him for his own good
Concur

“Yeah….nah””
meher baba
Saintsational Legend

TheGreatZacsby wrote: Sun 14 May 2023 9:37pm I’ve been screaming for weeks that Windy needs to play. He’s our future and hasn’t even been looked at. I seen him say past the likes of Cooper Sharman, Byrnes, Patton and dare I say Tim Membrey/Cordy. Kid needs games. Was tearing it up in pre season but it’s like everyone at selection has forgotten that. He was consistently the top 3 runners. Play him for his own good
Nope. The club did the right thing with him. He wasn’t quite cutting it at AFL level and was sent back to Sandy to work on his game.

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
meher baba
Saintsational Legend

Nope. The club did the right thing with him. He wasn’t quite cutting it at AFL level and was sent back to Sandy to work on his game.

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift