What do you make of Richmond destroying WC?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Vortex
Saintsational Legend

Re: What do you make of Richmond destroying WC?

st.byron wrote: Sat 30 Apr 2022 11:32am
SaintWiki wrote: Sat 30 Apr 2022 10:04am From my experiences of being stuck in crowds of Eagles supporters at the footy when in WA, is a great many of them don't seem to know much about football and appear to be just parochial Western Australians barracking against the wretched Eastern states.
This. Exactly. Every day spoon fed parochial crap by the W.A media. Chip on shoulder : massive.
That's my experience with WA too, massive chip in shoulder and loathe all things East Coast. Humans are wired weirdly huh.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

We are hardly the United States of Australia are we? West Aussies loath Easterners, Tasmanians hate mainlanders, Sth Aussies detest Victorians, the disdain between Victoria and NSW has been well known for over a century and everyone looks down on banana benders as well.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

One of the worst performances I have ever seen.
Richmond walked through so many tackles last night it was laughable.
WCE are basically completely unfit. Half their side are overweight.

They have had no preseason, no continuity. Absolutely broken football club at the moment.

At one point, after a turnover, Simpson actually said "what happened there" in the box. I dont envy his position, because it looks like they have given up on the season completely. He is pretty much just playing the mouthpiece role to save face for the rest of the club.

They are completly broken. Looking at it, I dont really know if it is something that a single preseason can fix. Time will tell.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
happy feet
Club Player

bangaulegend wrote: Fri 29 Apr 2022 11:56pm
happy feet wrote: Fri 29 Apr 2022 11:43pm Couldn’t really give a rats you know what.
That's fine mate you obviously don't live in W.A & don't have to put up with the f--cking one sided bulls--t we endure every f--king week on the news in the press at the games so when you get a chance sink the boots in make the most of your opportunity well thats IMO anyway :wink:
Go your hardest mate. I’m in NSW and we get fed Sydney Swans shyte the whole time. The Sydney crowd are painful because they don’t know the rules but are more genteel than Weagles fans.

It doesn’t matter what game it is, teams from the East get the rough end of the pineapple in the West. I think basketball is possibly the worst.

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

happy feet wrote: Sat 30 Apr 2022 1:32pm
bangaulegend wrote: Fri 29 Apr 2022 11:56pm
happy feet wrote: Fri 29 Apr 2022 11:43pm Couldn’t really give a rats you know what.
That's fine mate you obviously don't live in W.A & don't have to put up with the f--cking one sided bulls--t we endure every f--king week on the news in the press at the games so when you get a chance sink the boots in make the most of your opportunity well thats IMO anyway :wink:
Go your hardest mate. I’m in NSW and we get fed Sydney Swans shyte the whole time. The Sydney crowd are painful because they don’t know the rules but are more genteel than Weagles fans.

It doesn’t matter what game it is, teams from the East get the rough end of the pineapple in the West. I think basketball is possibly the worst.
My observations too with the s*** Sydney crowds, and mean with it.

Impatient Sainter
Saintsational Legend

I love watching the super power clubs like WCE take their turn in getting smashed and struggling onfield. Their issue is unlike North Melbourne they dont even have the number of kids coming through, so hopefully their rebuild takes years.

As far as a barometer to Port, I dont think we can take much from either games.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Crows also copping a belting in front of their crowlice fans.

GWS just a point shy of a ten goal lead at half time.

Gotta love it. :wink: :D

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Overrated

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

f***. Freo by 3 points. First time I have ever barracked for those pussies from sleepy hollow. Couldn't get the pricks over the line though.

shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Sat 30 Apr 2022 5:25pm f***. Freo by 3 points. First time I have ever barracked for those pussies from sleepy hollow. Couldn't get the pricks over the line though.
This loss will sting Geelong fans, (good) but unfortunately, Freo fans will energize.

Good thing we got them over there - a win that is making us look better and better.

GWS absolutely smashed Adelaide too!

Amazing season. Either super close finishes or absolute shalackings.

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!