Ben Long versus Brad Hill

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ben Long versus Brad Hill

I like Benny’s toughness, but he can be too undisciplined. Would like to see him get another go soon.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote: Thu 24 Mar 2022 4:22pm I like Benny’s toughness, but he can be too undisciplined. Would like to see him get another go soon.
Plus one

B.M
Saintsational Legend

The problem to me, is not his perceived lack of discipline.

It’s funny, on one hand we laud his aggression, yet then speak of ill discipline
Can’t have it both ways

The problem is him getting a kick

He can do all the aggro stuff he likes but if he ain’t getting the pill he is useless

takeaway
Club Player

Scollop wrote: Thu 24 Mar 2022 10:21am
takeaway wrote: Thu 24 Mar 2022 9:33am
Yes, binge watching can cause distortions and prejudice. Long is a reasonable kick, but nothing exceptional. He is more of an extractor than a receiver, and I can think of plenty of other players who are better suited to be a receiving target the Long. Billings, Connolly, Byrnes, plenty of others.
Anyway, even if Long was a fantastic kick, he has never been a high kick accumulator, and I don't think that would change much if they tried to get it to him more. Move on.
First you assume I don’t watch football or that I should watch more and then you shift gear.

It’s ok to have an opinion, but when you repeatedly make up stuff and try and belittle someone, it weakens your argument and just points out that you are a knob.

You are so full of it mate. Most times you’ve argued strongly about something you’ve been wrong in the long term
Nah, still in the same gear. My point was some people watch a lot of football but only see what they want to see.

Be interested in your views on where I've previously been wrong "in the long term", so I can improve my knowledge. Or then perhaps, don't bother.