Big Fish No 2

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Re: Big Fish No 2

asiu wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 4:10pm thats not an answer

am i your fave poster ?
No you’re mine. And I heard you’re monogononononomous

Freebird
Club Player

FFS f*** off and get a life - I don't have time to waste reading the egos of others..

Those that re-direct the topic to stoke their ego should be banned

asiu
Saintsational Legend

monogononononomous

:P

defiantly monogono

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Freebird wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 7:25pm FFS f*** off and get a life - I don't have time to waste reading the egos of others..

Don't read the f****** thread then :roll:

johnearljames
Club Player

saynta wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 2:50pm
johnearljames wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 8:43am
The Fireman wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 8:36am
johnearljames wrote: Mon 26 Oct 2020 8:04pm Ah, the little bully boy gang turns up on cue. How typical and lowly.

Anyway, back to big fish no 2. 🙏
I wonder why you are being bullied ?
So you admit you are bullying. Isn't that a bannable offence for anyone committing the offence?

You better have a good lawyer for my FWA application getting processed.
Do what I do mate. Ignore the bullies and the real drop kicks. I do and they hate it. One even had the gall to send me a pm. I lmfao.. :wink:
I couldn’t give two craps about them saynta. Just petty cyber bullying individuals.

Want to watch the most boring and devious thing on television and probably in mankind's history, then tune into a daily live press conference at 11am.
The Recruit
Club Player

johnearljames wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 8:24pm
The Recruit wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 6:29pm Bunch of precious boys on here

He is just speculating trades might know a bit. Get off his back it a trade forum for discussion and rumours. If you dont like it go somewhere else or get another hobby. Seriously if you guys keep laying into people that post on here no one will post.

How do u not I understand that.

Some reply’s you’re might use instead of ‘he is a bob head’ could be,

Okay thanks for sharing, we will se how it plays out.
Or
Okay I think you might be off the mark but we will see.
Or
Probably not going to happen
Thank you. A very mature and adult way of thinking. Pretty normal actually.

You post a pretty hot rumour that the Saints are targeting a 2nd big fish (will be confirmed soon) and the vultures that think they own this joint come out and circle you like a rotting carcass in the Simpson Desert.

If I had the players name and club then I would post it. But apparantly you need a article, players full name, his date of birth, home address, opposition club, his new salary and contract length, what makes up the players daily morning s***, his sexual preference, what his favourite all time flick is, etc. before you can post a rumour that satisfies the so called gatekeepers on here. On top of that, the little sooks probably report me to the mods all the time (however you do that). 😁
No problems
I appreciate the fun and news and true or not at least it’s interesting to read. Ignor the haters and thanks for the info.

The Recruit
Club Player

saynta wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 3:37pm
The_Dud wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 3:25pm
saynta wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 3:07pm
SaintPav wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 3:00pm
johnearljames wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 8:43am
The Fireman wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 8:36am
johnearljames wrote: Mon 26 Oct 2020 8:04pm Ah, the little bully boy gang turns up on cue. How typical and lowly.

Anyway, back to big fish no 2. 🙏
I wonder why you are being bullied ?
So you admit you are bullying. Isn't that a bannable offence for anyone committing the offence?

You better have a good lawyer for my FWA application getting processed.
Do what I do mate. Ignore the bullies and the real drop kicks. I do and they hate it. One even had the gall to send me a pm. I lmfao.. :wink:
Were they remorseful or just having another crack?
Wanted to kiss and make up or something similar from memory. I ignored him like I do on this forum.

You are right about the pile on in this thread though. Sick making really.
Never thought you'd be the one to jump in and defend a troll saynta! ;)
Well, you guys keep saying he is a troll, but that doesn't make it a given fact. What has he posted that is so upsetting or so far from reality that he can be laughed at or humiliated? I just don't like a whole lot of posters piling in on one guy. I find it nauseating and unnecessary.

It's also clearly bullying to me and against forum rules.

There is a lot of s*** posted on here that some regard as gospel but which I find is far worse and further from the truth than anything JEJ has posted.

IF anyone was a real ITK, they wouldn't be posting draft secrets on here for long if they wanted to stay an ITK. That's so plainly obvious it is laughable to think otherwise.

If someone in the know gives me any tidbits I don't post them on here.
+1

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Saynta, you are doing yourself a disservice. I pretty much don't mind your fervour in alot of things but please read the OP, it said, it gave, it offered nothing in relation to the thread title. For all we know there could be a 3rd or 4th big fish, WTF is a big fish? The OP did not even clarify that.

Calling out a perennial pest is not bullying, it is situational awareness. More of that should be done these days instead of cowering behind flavour words such as "bully", which now appears a catch all, devaluing its true meaning.

The Recruit
Club Player

The_Dud wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 4:12pm
saynta wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 4:07pm
Joffa Burns wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 3:55pm
saynta wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 3:37pm
Well, you guys keep saying he is a troll, but that doesn't make it a given fact. What has he posted that is so upsetting or so far from reality that he can be laughed at or humiliated? I just don't like a whole lot of posters piling in on one guy. I find it nauseating and unnecessary.
We'll luckily the moderator isn't sucked in by his trolling as evidenced below.

If it's hideous and lives under a bridge - it likely be a TROLL.

I rest my case your honour.

tedtheodorelogan2018 (3/3)
- continually commenting on another poster
- inappropriate post using a sexually explicit term
- culturally inappropriate post

johnnyrayflamingo (3/3) aka tedtheodorelogan2018
- trolling
- deliberate baiting and trolling
- trolling

Johnearljames (1/3) aka tedtheodorelogan
- trolling
- trolling

BackFromUSA wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:40pm
johnearljames wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:33pm
BackFromUSA wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:20pm
johnearljames wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 1:14pm
SaintPav wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 8:33am Maybe they are trying to pull something off.

Who knows.
They bloody are. Trust me.

Now the GF is done, trade time is coming very fast.
You are staying the obvious and getting VERY close to trolling.
So we can't speculate or talk about trades? We can't pass on thing we hear?

Who is the sook that reported it?
You haven’t talked about a trade at all. Nor have you talked about what you have heard other than jumping on the back of a poster with reliable sources. You have just posted obvious generalisations in the hope to inflame those sick of your party trick. I am watching very carefully. When you have an actual rumour that you can articulate fully stating the player / club then you are welcome to post it. But saying we are working on something (no specifics) and it is going to big (no specifics) is as obvious as you posting that the sun will rise tomorrow and then set again. The most obvious motivation is trolling for a reaction. Credit is given to the posters who have responded with disdain but no abuse. However you have flagged yourself again.
Yep, and with respect, it is up to the mods to moderate this forum, not a bunch of pile on bullies.
Keep that head in the sand saynta! :)

And as I said earlier, not sure it's possible to 'bully' a troll. Especially when all that 'bullying' consists of is telling them to stop trolling :shock:
Just try to be more respectful. Yeah sure others might act in an annoying way but no need to ‘gang up’ on one individual. So much of what people have said in here they would not say to someone annoying them face to face....big footy is light hearted but this place can be very toxic.

Just be better

Freebird
Club Player

saynta wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 8:04pm
Freebird wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 7:25pm FFS f*** off and get a life - I don't have time to waste reading the egos of others..

Not referenced to you Saynta

I come here for info on trade gossip instead we have several posters beating their chest at the expense of others...you are not one of these

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

I have the gaul to do something like that, but then I do have some French ancestry.........

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Freebird wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 10:11pm

I come here for info on trade gossip instead we have several posters beating their chest at the expense of others...you are not one of these
No need to apologise Saynta is one of the worst on here for it
I too come here to talk footy......not for genital measurement competitions (I’ve won enough of those over the years )
Anyhoo back to footy...

“Yeah….nah””
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Ghost Like wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 9:15pm Saynta, you are doing yourself a disservice. I pretty much don't mind your fervour in alot of things but please read the OP, it said, it gave, it offered nothing in relation to the thread title. For all we know there could be a 3rd or 4th big fish, WTF is a big fish? The OP did not even clarify that.

Calling out a perennial pest is not bullying, it is situational awareness. More of that should be done these days instead of cowering behind flavour words such as "bully",which now appears a catch all, devaluing its true meaning.
"cowering behind flavour words such as "bully"?????

Bullying is bullying however you want to "flavour " it ffs.

Anyway I had my say on the matter it should now be , move on nothing to see here :roll:

saynta
Saintsational Legend

My apologies then mate. Sorry, the pile on in this thread got my blood boiling. :oops:

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 10:32pm

No need to apologise Saynta is one of the worst on here for it
I too come here to talk footy......not for genital measurement competitions (I’ve won enough of those over the years )
Anyhoo back to footy...
BAHA HA HA, What for having the smallest ? :roll:
Last edited by saynta on Wed 28 Oct 2020 11:31am, edited 1 time in total.

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Teflon wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 10:32pm I too come here to talk footy......not for genital measurement competitions (I’ve won enough of those over the years
Hahaha, good one. You’ve never been one for selling yourself short. Appropriate on a thread named Big Fish No.2.

johnearljames
Club Player

The Recruit wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020 9:04pm
johnearljames wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 8:24pm
The Recruit wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020 6:29pm Bunch of precious boys on here

He is just speculating trades might know a bit. Get off his back it a trade forum for discussion and rumours. If you dont like it go somewhere else or get another hobby. Seriously if you guys keep laying into people that post on here no one will post.

How do u not I understand that.

Some reply’s you’re might use instead of ‘he is a bob head’ could be,

Okay thanks for sharing, we will se how it plays out.
Or
Okay I think you might be off the mark but we will see.
Or
Probably not going to happen
Thank you. A very mature and adult way of thinking. Pretty normal actually.

You post a pretty hot rumour that the Saints are targeting a 2nd big fish (will be confirmed soon) and the vultures that think they own this joint come out and circle you like a rotting carcass in the Simpson Desert.

If I had the players name and club then I would post it. But apparantly you need a article, players full name, his date of birth, home address, opposition club, his new salary and contract length, what makes up the players daily morning s***, his sexual preference, what his favourite all time flick is, etc. before you can post a rumour that satisfies the so called gatekeepers on here. On top of that, the little sooks probably report me to the mods all the time (however you do that). 😁
No problems
I appreciate the fun and news and true or not at least it’s interesting to read. Ignor the haters and thanks for the info.
No worries. Anytime.

Want to watch the most boring and devious thing on television and probably in mankind's history, then tune into a daily live press conference at 11am.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

only tasmanians have two of them

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.