Umpires unaware...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stevie
Saintsational Legend

Re: Umpires unaware...

Yeah he’s a champion, saynta. Lost Mum 3 years ago. We went down for his 80th last year and friends of my brother who know Matty Richardson told him about my dads love for the Tigs, and he bought a Tig jumper, signed it and gave to the friends who gave it to Dad at his party! Bloody epic.

He nearly died back in July in hospital as he had fluid on his lungs from being bedridden. But he rallied like the tough old bugger he is, never whinging. Had his leg off (blocked arteries) and now he’s doing physio and learning to walk on a prosthetic leg at the age of 81! I ring him every day and his spirits are just inspirational. He will be a great grandfather on Oct 24 and I reckon that’s kept him going.

If the Saints ever win our second flag, he’ll the first one to ring me as he knows how happy I’ll be.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

stevie wrote: Tue 13 Oct 2020 9:39am Yeah he’s a champion, saynta. Lost Mum 3 years ago. We went down for his 80th last year and friends of my brother who know Matty Richardson told him about my dads love for the Tigs, and he bought a Tig jumper, signed it and gave to the friends who gave it to Dad at his party! Bloody epic.

He nearly died back in July in hospital as he had fluid on his lungs from being bedridden. But he rallied like the tough old bugger he is, never whinging. Had his leg off (blocked arteries) and now he’s doing physio and learning to walk on a prosthetic leg at the age of 81! I ring him every day and his spirits are just inspirational. He will be a great grandfather on Oct 24 and I reckon that’s kept him going.

If the Saints ever win our second flag, he’ll the first one to ring me as he knows how happy I’ll be.
You are a lucky man stevie.

stevie
Saintsational Legend

Thanks, mate. I told him this morn he was mentioned on the Saints forum and he got a laugh from it.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

stevie wrote: Tue 13 Oct 2020 11:26am Thanks, mate. I told him this morn he was mentioned on the Saints forum and he got a laugh from it.
:lol: