Carlisle next season?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Do you want us to keep Carlisle next season

Yes
85%
No
15%

Total votes: 68

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: Carlisle next season?

saynta wrote: Wed 07 Oct 2020 12:05pm
Sanctorum wrote: Wed 07 Oct 2020 11:28am i doubt Jake will be going anywhere and I'm sure he is regarded as a "required player".

St Kilda don't have anyone near as tall, experienced and talented to replace him at CHB.

Perceptions that he is lazy or laconic are quite misfounded and based on watching him from the stands or on TV, we have no idea, nor is the suggestion that he was dropped recently for those sorts of reasons founded on real information.

St Kilda's back 6 have been magnificent this year and will remain intact in 2021 and be a fundamental element in the club's next premiership.
And saying that he is disliked around the club is just pure made up bull s***. :roll:

Jake's a keeper.
Why no contract then or at least no offer that we are aware of??

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote: Wed 07 Oct 2020 12:09pm
Sanctorum wrote: Wed 07 Oct 2020 11:28am i doubt Jake will be going anywhere and I'm sure he is regarded as a "required player".

St Kilda don't have anyone near as tall, experienced and talented to replace him at CHB.

Perceptions that he is lazy or laconic are quite misfounded and based on watching him from the stands or on TV, we have no idea, nor is the suggestion that he was dropped recently for those sorts of reasons founded on real information.

St Kilda's back 6 have been magnificent this year and will remain intact in 2021 and be a fundamental element in the club's next premiership.
And saying that he is disliked around the club is just pure made up bull s***. :roll:

Jake's a keeper.
Why no contract then or at least no offer that we are aware of??
Awaiting seasons end , salary cap advice etc...just like Paton and several others.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Well, Joe Daniher has nominated the Lions apparently.

Bombers are a rabble.

Every man and his dog wants out.

Rutten makes Richo sound like a combination of Jeans and Kennedy.

johnearljames
Club Player

SaintPav wrote: Wed 07 Oct 2020 12:50pm Well, Joe Daniher has nominated the Lions apparently.

Bombers are a rabble.

More to follow. Joint is cooked. Paddy dodged a massive bullet coming to the Saints.

Want to watch the most boring and devious thing on television and probably in mankind's history, then tune into a daily live press conference at 11am.
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Jake's a keeper.
FWIW - posted there on page 4

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=99864&hilit=Carlisl ... r&start=75

No idea why I remember that

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

johnearljames wrote: Wed 07 Oct 2020 2:09pm
SaintPav wrote: Wed 07 Oct 2020 12:50pm Well, Joe Daniher has nominated the Lions apparently.

Bombers are a rabble.

More to follow. Joint is cooked. Paddy dodged a massive bullet coming to the Saints.
Do tell. :wink:

Saintmatt
SS Life Member

SaintPav wrote: Wed 07 Oct 2020 2:30pm
johnearljames wrote: Wed 07 Oct 2020 2:09pm

Bombers are a rabble.

Do tell. :wink:
Orazio is effectively out the door. Hooker is massively p1ssed about Rutten veto-ing Bellchambers' send-off match and Hurley is now wondering why he is still there. Shiel and Smith were sold the Essendon dream via a sales pitch from Daniher and are pissed about that. Add to that their 2nd best rebounder (McKenna) retiring and Martin Gleeson wanting out.

Essendon have stuffed this up massively. They gave up 2 x first rounders for Daniher last year + an early 2nd rounder for Orazio from Port. They'll now only get a half-eaten packet of chips for Orazio and maybe a 1st rounder as compo for Joe.

The funny thing is they are highly likely to end up with 2 x 1st round draft picks from Saad and Daniher leaving (plus their own). But the kicker is that they'll have to use at least one of them them in the most heavily compromised draft to pick kids that no one has seen play since last year (remember they can't trade their own 1st rounder as a result of the Devon Smith and Shiel trades).

It's a magnificent set of circumstances. Makes my heart feel warm.
Last edited by Saintmatt on Wed 07 Oct 2020 3:13pm, edited 1 time in total.

Go you red, black & white warriors
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

There’s some juicy rumours floating around about some shenanigans at the cattery too... affairs, public confrontations and melt downs, family leaving the hub etc

Saintmatt
SS Life Member

skeptic wrote: Wed 07 Oct 2020 3:05pm There’s some juicy rumours floating around about some shenanigans at the cattery too... affairs, public confrontations and melt downs, family leaving the hub etc
Old mate who doesn't play well in finals either as a either a feline or a northern aquatic bird

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Saintmatt wrote: Wed 07 Oct 2020 3:11pm
skeptic wrote: Wed 07 Oct 2020 3:05pm There’s some juicy rumours floating around about some shenanigans at the cattery too... affairs, public confrontations and melt downs, family leaving the hub etc
Old mate who doesn't play well in finals either as a either a feline or a northern aquatic bird
I do believe that’s the one

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Haha. I can add to that. My older brother lives up that way and has indicated that photos of said feline’s appendage have been arbitrarily sent to at least one 18 year old female on sunny Coast. Been very busy in his hub .

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

As my kid says, cool...😎

Saintmatt
SS Life Member

Moods wrote: Wed 07 Oct 2020 3:23pm
Haha. I can add to that. My older brother lives up that way and has indicated that photos of said feline’s appendage have been arbitrarily sent to at least one 18 year old female on sunny Coast. Been very busy in his hub .
Jesus! That'd look like a portrait of Ronald McDonald with a long nose :oops:

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Saintmatt wrote: Wed 07 Oct 2020 3:57pm
Moods wrote: Wed 07 Oct 2020 3:23pm
Jesus! That'd look like a portrait of Ronald McDonald with a long nose :oops:
Ronald does not tell lies, his food is fast & healthy. Allegedly, as rumours go.

ace
Saintsational Legend

Nah I reckon the season after next.

Still no news from the Moama momma.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA