Votes v Crows

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Re: Votes v Crows

103 Steele
64 Howard
59 Coffield
36 Carlisle
21.5 Gresham
21.5 Butler
8 Jones
6 Ryder
5 Paton
5 Ratten
1 Carslile

Therefore:
5 Steele
4 Howard
3 Coffield
2 Carlisle
0.5 Gresham
0.5 Butler

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
Sanctorum
Club Player

5. Jack Steele
4. Nick Coffield
3. Jade Gresham
2. Dougal Howard
1. Jake Carlisle

3 from the team's defence in the top 5 shows how important that is to win games, they are becoming a really strong unit, a credit to the coaches! Combine this with a very good forward 6 which leaves just the midfield to be fine tuned better to become a really strong team - the Saints are not far from marching in!

When one door closes and another door opens, you are probably in prison..

Sometimes, someone unexpected comes into your life out of nowhere, makes your heart race, and changes you forever. We call those people cops.

My luck is like a bald guy who just won a comb.

Anon
Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Sanctorum wrote: Fri 24 Jul 2020 11:50am 5. Jack Steele
4. Nick Coffield
3. Jade Gresham
2. Dougal Howard
1. Jake Carlisle

3 from the team's defence in the top 5 shows how important that is to win games, they are becoming a really strong unit, a credit to the coaches! Combine this with a very good forward 6 which leaves just the midfield to be fine tuned better to become a really strong team - the Saints are not far from marching in!
Do people object to late votes or are votes as recorded at the time I tally them to be considered final (as people my be influenced by the tally)- I am happy to adjust the odd one here and there - the effect of the above vote would be to give Jade 1/2 a vote more and remove 1/2 from Butler in the overall tally.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote: Fri 24 Jul 2020 3:36pm
Sanctorum wrote: Fri 24 Jul 2020 11:50am 5. Jack Steele
4. Nick Coffield
3. Jade Gresham
2. Dougal Howard
1. Jake Carlisle

Do people object to late votes or are votes as recorded at the time I tally them to be considered final (as people my be influenced by the tally)- I am happy to adjust the odd one here and there - the effect of the above vote would be to give Jade 1/2 a vote more and remove 1/2 from Butler in the overall tally.

I believe late votes are late votes and should not be counted. Full stop.