Glass is now full....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sanctorum
Club Player

Glass is now full....

Most media commentators have rated St Kilda's trading in the past week as the best of all the AFL clubs, and I expect that Brett Ratten will be licking his lips seeing 5 experienced players wanting to play for the club in 2020 and actually now coming to Moorabbin. It is highly likely that all 5 will line up for the Saints in round 1, which puts immense pressure on a number of players that played regularly in 2019.

I am really pleased that St Kilda appointed Brett Ratten as the new senior coach because he has the experience and proven coaching skills to blend the players into a winning combination - rather than a novice, no matter how highly credentialed, as have Carlton, North Melbourne, Fremantle and Adelaide.

You'd reckon all of the 5 new players would have been impressed with the way Ratten relates with his players wherever he has coached, and that was certainly evident when he was St Kilda's caretaker coach.

Following every disappointing seasons (most years since 2010) I dust myself down and find all sorts of reasons to psych myself up to feel positive about the next.

After all of the good things that our club has done off the field since September I believe this time we all have genuinely good reasons to get excited about the team's prospects in 2020 - our proverbial glass is no longer half-full, but literally brimming to the top!! This should reflect in the club being able to reach its target of 50,000+ members

When one door closes and another door opens, you are probably in prison..

Sometimes, someone unexpected comes into your life out of nowhere, makes your heart race, and changes you forever. We call those people cops.

My luck is like a bald guy who just won a comb.

Anon
remboy
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Glass is now full....

I probably haven't looked forward to a new season with as much enthusiasm as next year since 2011. Bring it on!

Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

agreed , the positive crap posted on here by the usual suspects in the past is now legit..they can now go annoy other forums. :)

yep can't wait for next season..

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote: Thu 17 Oct 2019 7:13pm agreed , the positive crap posted on here by the usual suspects in the past is now legit..they can now go annoy other forums. :)

yep can't wait for next season..
ted did hack your account!

#stilltorn

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "