White Rice Cooked

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Re: White Rice Cooked

Everyone is guessing. There must be reasons why White gets left out. Think about it. I personally trust Ratts judgement since he has been at the Saints since pre season.

E.g. White might not be fit enough or have the tanks for 120 mins of AFL footy every week

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
stkfc1
Club Player

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Fri 26 Jul 2019 7:06pm Everyone is guessing. There must be reasons why White gets left out. Think about it. I personally trust Ratts judgement since he has been at the Saints since pre season.

E.g. White might not be fit enough or have the tanks for 120 mins of AFL footy every week
Guessing is all we're left is, as you dont hear the reasons why players dont get a run. What's frustrating is when a player seems to be doing all the right things and still cant get a game when others in the seniors are struggling yet keep getting a game. White showed in the Suns game he has the tools to make it at AFL level , on one leg no less. His form has been more than solid in the VFL. Getting 30 disposals at VFL means his tank can't be that bad.
Which is why I believe he's moving on, or being moved on, as it is the only reasonable conclusion.

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

tedtheodorelogan2018 wrote: Fri 26 Jul 2019 7:06pm Everyone is guessing. There must be reasons why White gets left out. Think about it. I personally trust Ratts judgement since he has been at the Saints since pre season.

Seriously Ted, I love what you post (love is a bit strong) but think about it...we guess about what you post, a game in itself.

BUT "have the tanks"??? He's played VFL every other week. He saved us a win against the GC all on one leg!

FFS, there has to be more to it. Seeing we are all guessing, mine is he spat in Richo's herbal tea. His ommission is Ratts way of thanking Richo.

This is as good as any other's not ITK guess.

freely
SS Hall of Fame

Wouldn't Ratten have been on the selection committee all season?

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

freely wrote: Sat 27 Jul 2019 8:21am Wouldn't Ratten have been on the selection committee all season?
Possibly, I don't know who is actually on it. I'd hope the coach is, whether he goes in armed with what he and his assistants have discussed or whether the assistants are all there in person. I don't know but I'd love to know who makes up the committee.

tedtheodorelogan2018
SS Life Member

Ghost Like wrote: Sat 27 Jul 2019 12:42am

Seriously Ted, I love what you post (love is a bit strong) but think about it...we guess about what you post, a game in itself.

BUT "have the tanks"??? He's played VFL every other week. He saved us a win against the GC all on one leg!

FFS, there has to be more to it. Seeing we are all guessing, mine is he spat in Richo's herbal tea. His ommission is Ratts way of thanking Richo.

This is as good as any other's not ITK guess.
Everyone loves Ted's posts.

Posters that have admitted they were wrong about Hanna's gastro and the club didn't create a cover story.
Total = 1.
SinCitySainter
Club Player

The White situation does confuse me but so far Rice has not shown anywhere near enough to be expecting a game.
The few games I have seen at Sandy he has not impressed me.
White looks good but is stuck as a half back which is one area we have a surplus of.