In Light of the Hanners injury...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Linton Street Flash
Club Player

In Light of the Hanners injury...

This club needs to come out on the front foot and declare that Brad Scott will not be considered for the senior coaching job.

I don't care what process they say they are putting in place, if he gets the gig, no matter how they try to skew it or spin it, it'll smack of cronyism and once again we'll be the laughing stock of the AFL.

The club, the supporters/members and the players do not deserve that kind of humiliation.

He's a failed coach, let go by an under performing club for the very same reasons we just got rid of our coach.

He has all the appeal of a fungal toe nail - FFS, Basset and Co, show some nuts and do the right thing!

Look again it's the Flash!!
BarryGrogan
Club Player

Re: In Light of the Hanners injury...

Why do people give the slightest f*** about what the footy public think of the Saints.

Reeks of insecurity.

HighettMan
Club Player

The Linton Street Flash wrote: Wed 17 Jul 2019 7:01pm This club needs to come out on the front foot and declare that Brad Scott will not be considered for the senior coaching job.

I don't care what process they say they are putting in place, if he gets the gig, no matter how they try to skew it or spin it, it'll smack of cronyism and once again we'll be the laughing stock of the AFL.

The club, the supporters/members and the players do not deserve that kind of humiliation.

He's a failed coach, let go by an under performing club for the very same reasons we just got rid of our coach.

He has all the appeal of a fungal toe nail - FFS, Basset and Co, show some nuts and do the right thing!
Your logic is wierd, so a player's injury is linked to selecting a coach.

Also be careful, your fungal toe nail remark sails close to the wind with regards to rule about denigrating club officials.

Have the courage to call out r ACE ism
The Linton Street Flash
Club Player

It’s obviously a little too cryptic for the likes of you Highhat... why doesn’t that surprise me?

So Brad Scott is a club official? Did I miss an announcement?

Look again it's the Flash!!