Moorabbin guernsey

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Saintly66
Club Player

Moorabbin guernsey

Hi all not sure if this is allowed here, looking at selling my Moorabbin guernsey from round 1 last year. Message if interested and will consider offers 👍🏻

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Moorabbin guernsey

Saintly66 wrote: ↑Sat 27 Apr 2019 5:46pm Hi all not sure if this is allowed here, looking at selling my Moorabbin guernsey from round 1 last year. Message if interested and will consider offers 👍🏻
This is a footy forum, not ebay.

<1 day ban for baiting>

Saintly66
Club Player

saynta wrote: ↑Sun 28 Apr 2019 11:50am
Saintly66 wrote: ↑Sat 27 Apr 2019 5:46pm Hi all not sure if this is allowed here, looking at selling my Moorabbin guernsey from round 1 last year. Message if interested and will consider offers 👍🏻
Someone’s still a little touchy, someone with brains would have thought hey let’s offer it up to people who love the club. You though don’t seem to be someone with much going on upstairs.

<1 day ban for commenting negatively on a poster >

diddley
Club Player

Saintly66 wrote: ↑Sun 28 Apr 2019 12:03pm
Someone’s still a little touchy, someone with brains would have thought hey let’s offer it up to people who love the club. You though don’t seem to be someone with much going on upstairs.
First off, I don’t see a problem with offering it to the people that would find the most value out of it, so I don’t have an issue you giving the people on here an opportunity to buy it off you.
However, as soon as you have a go at someone in a public forum at the first little sign of push back, and just makes people cringe and turn away from you. Terrible salesmanship, and I hope you don’t do this sort of thing for an attempt of a living. Imagine going into a store to see a salesperson belittling a customer about a simple comment, which was not even heated or demeaning. All the customers would turn on their heels and walk out.

Saintly66
Club Player

diddley wrote: ↑Sun 28 Apr 2019 12:24pm
First off, I don’t see a problem with offering it to the people that would find the most value out of it, so I don’t have an issue you giving the people on here an opportunity to buy it off you.
However, as soon as you have a go at someone in a public forum at the first little sign of push back, and just makes people cringe and turn away from you. Terrible salesmanship, and I hope you don’t do this sort of thing for an attempt of a living. Imagine going into a store to see a salesperson belittling a customer about a simple comment, which was not even heated or demeaning. All the customers would turn on their heels and walk out.
Lucky this forum isn’t real life hey? Just put up a simple post didn’t expect a smart arse response in the first place.

diddley
Club Player

Saintly66 wrote: ↑Sun 28 Apr 2019 12:26pm
Lucky this forum isn’t real life hey? Just put up a simple post didn’t expect a smart arse response in the first place.
Well, if this isn’t “real life” I will gladly purchase the jumper. $20 in Monopoly money should do it. I expect it delivered too.
His response wasn’t “smart arse”. Sure it wasn’t sugar coated either. You have managed to assume the worst in his response, and instantly turned to attack.
I have seen many people trying to sell some old saints merchandise on here before. People seem to love it. But you aren’t gonna get far attacking potential customers, and leaving the evidence for all the next potential customer to not want to deal with you. Because people don’t want to hand over “real” money to people that treat other poorly “in real life”

Saintly66
Club Player

diddley wrote: ↑Sun 28 Apr 2019 12:38pm
Saintly66 wrote: ↑Sun 28 Apr 2019 12:26pm
Well, if this isn’t “real life” I will gladly purchase the jumper. $20 in Monopoly money should do it. I expect it delivered too.
His response wasn’t “smart arse”. Sure it wasn’t sugar coated either. You have managed to assume the worst in his response, and instantly turned to attack.
I have seen many people trying to sell some old saints merchandise on here before. People seem to love it. But you aren’t gonna get far attacking potential customers, and leaving the evidence for all the next potential customer to not want to deal with you. Because people don’t want to hand over “real” money to people that treat other poorly “in real life”
Here we have a prime example as to why people walked away from this forum, attack attack attack. Another reason why the left get such a bad name these days too. Shame really

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

If I was a 'major contributor' I might be interested:
Saints.com wrote: "It recognises those who have made significant contributions to the construction of our new home, the names of donors proudly displayed across the stripes."
Probably for selling - you would be best to tell what price you want and give a link to the jumper etc. I mean for $20.00 - yes I want it - for $2,000.00 not so much!

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

Is this the one with Saintsational.com on it?

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
SemperFidelis
SS Life Member

I assume this is the reimagine Moorabbin guernsey with the names?

And what size is it? I got them for my kids but might be interested ...

Always loyal
Saintly66
Club Player

SemperFidelis wrote: ↑Sun 28 Apr 2019 5:40pm I assume this is the reimagine Moorabbin guernsey with the names?

And what size is it? I got them for my kids but might be interested ...
Yes correct, Size S mate