2014 ... opened with 2 wins

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Re: 2014 ... opened with 2 wins

samuraisaint wrote: Sun 31 Mar 2019 4:06pm
Cairnsman wrote: Sun 31 Mar 2019 2:42pm I predicted we would be 3 and 3 at round 6, I'm thinking we could be 4, maybe 5 and 1 or 2.

We have a much better list than the haters give credit and the coach is developing it nicely.

How will we fit Paddy, DH and Jake into this gutsy bunch of players.
Depth!
It's happening.

shanegrambeau
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote: Sun 31 Mar 2019 2:42pm
We have a much better list than the haters give credit and the coach is developing it nicely.
I’m living OS and can’t see games, I rely on media reports.
On Friday Campbell Brown said we were ‘deplorable’ in Round one against Gold Coast and Kane Corns, on the back of our win yesterday said we were clearly lacking talent if Essendon, but we “had a real crack”. Honestly, from the media I don’t get the impression that we have talent but if we work as a team and use game smarts, with the right coaching, who knows? If we can go over top perth and beat them that will be so impressive!!

You're quite brilliant Shane, yeah..terrific!
DJ Higgins
Club Player

Great start and i for one got this wrong. Thought we would beat suns and that would be it for a while.
Freo is going to be hard as we don't travel well but at least there is some belief in the team so who knows

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

shanegrambeau wrote:
Cairnsman wrote: Sun 31 Mar 2019 2:42pm
I’m living OS and can’t see games, I rely on media reports.
On Friday Campbell Brown said we were ‘deplorable’ in Round one against Gold Coast and Kane Corns, on the back of our win yesterday said we were clearly lacking talent if Essendon, but we “had a real crack”. Honestly, from the media I don’t get the impression that we have talent but if we work as a team and use game smarts, with the right coaching, who knows? If we can go over top perth and beat them that will be so impressive!!
Why can’t you see games?
Watchafl.com.au will sort you out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"